The Weapons, Shields & Mods Trading Thread

Nozza

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all im only lvl 20 but i need some modded weapons shields anything above lvl 20. I have infinity pistol and other great stuff for borderlands 2 i can dupe if need be. Just looking for a little help since im just starting this game( i beat it on ps3 but enjoyed it alot so figured id play it again on xbox. Thanks! Gt...Devil Dogg O311

I won't mince words; i would greatly appreciate any assistance anyone can give. I would love a good shield, weapon or both to finish Underdome and Crawmerax. I also don't have the viral achievement. My work hours are insane, so solo play is really my only way to complete this game. I don't have much to offer, so feel free to ask! GT is Unright Entity

Just started playing this again (i've already finished all achievements).. just screwing around basically.. but was wondering if anyone had some pearls they could dupe for me? not looking for anything modded.. just a Bessie sniper rifle really. Msg me if you can help out. am on late evenings

Borderlands 2 (JAPAN)

If you have this game and are up for a complete start to finish co-op run, please shoot me a message on live.

You must have a headset & a good sense of humor as this will take a few sessions. My Gamertag is Hottub Cowboy.

Note: This is for the Japanese version of the game and not the regular US/UK version.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm expecting to get internet back here in the next few days and was wondering if there was anybody who could help me out with a few things. I'm looking for modded machine guns and submachine guns, different varieties of gearbox machine guns, shotguns, smg's, snipers, and a good ajax's ogre. I've beaten this game inside and out and I just like to mess around so the more guns you can offer the merrier. I can offer you all kinds of legendary and a couple legit pearl guns, and in case it's not implied, i'd like it all to be level 69 (or whatever the max level of each respective piece of gear is) and I can help you out on borderlands 2 too, if you have it and need level 50 wares. Always happy to help out if you just need some good stuff duped, the pride of my fleet is my pearl ogre so if there's anything you can offer me from my list message me here or reply here or send me a message on my GT and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! GT: Jericho0224

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, just started modding, but don't look for any stock or ridiculous crap yet, I JUST STARTED, but if you're looking for a legit gun you just can't find, or a hybrid legendary/unique gun, get at me. Already pretty well set with constructing good quality stuff, just getting the hang of what clicks with what and what gets filtered out. Also looking for anybody with skill that may want to tutor me a bit. Anything legit, however, I can make. Looking to get working on gearbox guns soon. GT is Jericho0224

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, just want to say this before I make an open request; I have everything legit in the game. Anything you want, feel free to ask. But I also have a challenge/mighty quest on which to send you avid/ambitious modders/hex editors (I think hex editing would probably be required for it though) I am looking for the following:

5 different versions - I want level 69, level-appropriate-damage Serpens. With the material being that of Ajax's Spear, prefix being liquid, title being shredder, of all elements including non-elemental.

Now, I know this may sound impossible in light of patch 1.30, but after doing much research and making plenty (hundreds) of attempts of my own trying to create said weapon and others of similar stats solely with Horizon and WillowTree#, I have concluded that a hex editor would likely be required to do this and that it would likely be possible to achieve the Serpens' serpentine/high-proc effect coupled with unintended elements. Please don't respond to this telling me outright that it's impossible, I'd like a wholeheartedly sincere response telling me that you have tried it and it didn't work IF it didn't work. Aside from that, I can provide you with nearly anything you may want. Modded shield, modded class mods, modded guns of ALL varieties, legitimate equipment, overpowered grenade launchers, stock guns, even exaggerated constructs (my name for legit equipment with manually edited components possible to find in-game) so if you're up to the challenge please let me know! Fyi, I don't have a hex editor and cannot download one, nor a rehash program, because my only computer doubles as my wife's college classwork medium, so I can't take on too many programs. My GT is Jericho0224, and I look forward to hearing back on this!

• 2 weeks later...