Subscribing to x360a FAQ

Gackt

You have to transfer money from your bank account on the credit card. you only can use so much money as you transferred to your card. Like a prepaid handy. But i think you don't have something like that in the U.S. In germany it's nothing special.

But i'm still confused because i can donate with my paypal account, but for the subscription i need a credit card. Really strange ^^

That may be a restriction from PayPal's side, because as far as the site is concerned, all we see is your PayPal ID and verification. We don't have any control or input on how PayPal funds the purchase.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is all correct, then we need to get an Admin or at least a SuperMod to check in on this. I just checked and PayPal is the only payment I'm presented with when I click on subscribe and select a subscription level.

That's supposed to be the one and only way you can possibly subscribe lol. Not sure what's going on with this problem. Don't think I've ever heard of it happening before. Hopefully Creech or Routine can easily get it sorted(I'm sure they can)

This.

... looks like this: (sorry for the german text ;) )

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj115/Rajeanero/paypal-1_zps4ad297ec.jpg

Gotcha. Wow. A picture is worth far more than a 1000 words sometimes. Based on that screen shot I would say the problem you're having is on PayPal's end and you need to check with them to see what's going on.

Gotcha. Wow. A picture is worth far more than a 1000 words sometimes. Based on that screen shot I would say the problem you're having is on PayPal's end and you need to check with them to see what's going on.

Pretty sure I said that two hours ago.

:p

Any update on this?

Not yet, no.

i was just wondering how i can add my gamercard with my gamerscore onto my profile. i see everyones gamercard when they post stuff and i was wanting the same but i cant figure it out. thanks in advance

You have to have 50 posts in the forum first, then it should automatically start working.

does this stuff count? or do i need to post a new thread? sorry im a rookie on this website. how do i post new a thread? i can only reply

Replies count, you don't have to make a new thread.

But to make a new thread just click the new thread button:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7978&stc=1&d=1368659178

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Scotty
Just Subscribed, it said in the FAQ, that subscribers can change username on forum, how do I do this? Thanks in advance.

to change your username, you need to post in THIS thread in the subscriber forum, and say what you want your new name to be, then when he gets around to it, Creech will change it for you.

Also, worth mentioning that you can sign up for the subscriber tournament now if you want.

Sign-up Thread

Edited by Scotty

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Drew, Your subscription to Bronze Subscription Subscription has been cancelled by Aleksander Gjengsto.

Cancellation Details

Cancellation Date: thu. 04. jul. 2013

Subscription Name: Bronze Subscription Subscription

I got this email today. Why is my subscription being canceled?

Here's the PM I just got from Routine in addition to the cancellation email:

Hi,

We're doing some changes on our PayPal account, so we unfortunately had to cancel all active subscriptions.

If you want to re-subscribe, please click on the "Subscribe" button above this message (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/payments.php).

To prevent people from having to donate twice in one month, all current subscription awards will be active until August 1st.

It is of course entirely up to you when/if you want to re-subscribe :)

Thank you so much for supporting the site, and we're sorry for the inconvenience!

- RoutineX

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Hi,

We're doing some changes on our PayPal account, so we unfortunately had to cancel all active subscriptions.

If you want to re-subscribe, please click on the "Subscribe" button above this message (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/payments.php).

To prevent people from having to donate twice in one month, all current subscription awards will be active until August 1st.

I don't have access to the subscriber forum anymore and lost my green name, I thought subscription would be active until August 1st?

Thanks for your feedback.

• 4 weeks later...
So I subscribed over a week ago and I'm still not hearing anything back. Little conversation in THIS thread but apparently I'm still not showing up? I even pm'd Creech a PayPal picture showing that I subscribed. Getting a little peeved about this. Where'd mah money go?

I sent it off to Rx (he is the only one who can see the money) but his house has been without power for a couple of days now so he hasn't been able to do anything related to the site.

I haven't forgotten you, I promise.