Buying properties?

j9292

I was wonder when you buy a property. Tow truck company for example when it say you get 500 dollars for every truck towed. So does that mean that I have to go tow the car or that a NPC does for me and I just collect the money everyday. Also if I just collect the money how does I collect it?

You have to do it in those circumstances. Same with gun running, you must do the mission for it to happen. However there are properties that make money without you doing anything and (i think) the properties with those missions make a little bit of money for you anyway but not as much, this you don't have to collect.

It was said at one point before you got the option to buy or when you did that there would be "manager missions" to do, i assume these are those. But i cant say 100% yet.

You have to do it in those circumstances. Same with gun running, you must do the mission for it to happen. However there are properties that make money without you doing anything and (i think) the properties with those missions make a little bit of money for you anyway but not as much, this you don't have to collect.

It was said at one point before you got the option to buy or when you did that there would be "manager missions" to do, i assume these are those. But i cant say 100% yet.

There has to be a reliable way to make money because of the 200m achievement but then I could be wrong. The stocks are way too bad and I just wish there was a sure fire way

There has to be a reliable way to make money because of the 200m achievement but then I could be wrong. The stocks are way too bad and I just wish there was a sure fire way

My guess is that there will be a heist with a huge payout near or at the end of the game. Maybe buying really expensive places will net you a lot of profit at that point too.

My guess is that there will be a heist with a huge payout near or at the end of the game. Maybe buying really expensive places will net you a lot of profit at that point too.

Potential spoiler

I have a buddy that has beat the game and let me tell you it's not near that much so I was just wondering how in the world are you to get 200m

Potential spoiler

I have a buddy that has beat the game and let me tell you it's not near that much so I was just wondering how in the world are you to get 200m

In case anyone wants to know the last loot:

[spoiler=1]The last heist will gain you 200 million. But the 200 million will have to be split between the three main characters, Lester, and four or five crew members. I got 24,3 million for every main character. Woopie.

I think that in when Online is released we can get money for V as well, or maybe there is a New Game Plus option?

I think it is a way for the real achievements to keep playing the game, even when the story mode is done. I don't understand one thing, if you're finished with the story mode will you still be able to plan heists? Or do you have to buy properties to make money with it?

Not sure if this is spoiler worthy but what the heck.

[spoiler=]I think a good idea is to save all of the money you make and refrain from doing Franklin's assassination side missions. These provide tips for the stock market. Pump all of your money at the correct time and you should get a big payout.

I would love to know what places would be good. Because I spent lost 20k when I bought life invader for 3.50 assuming it would go back up

Ouch! Stay away from Life Invader and as I stated doing Franklin's assassination missions gives you tips on what stocks to buy.

[spoiler=]i knew what happened with life invader and I waited for it to go down to $3.50 or so. My brother who was father in the story than me said it was at 100 dollars a share. I thought ok this is perfect my money just say there

Made 2,000 with Michael

Lost 11,000 with Franklin

Lost 20,000 with Trevor.

I was just wondering if you invest 10m in a company made a 1,000 dollar profit then sold. Then reinvested that 10m in other companies would that ad up and count as spending 20 million because I honestly feel like this spending 200 million achievement is almost out of the question and pretty much undoable.

[spoiler=]i knew what happened with life invader and I waited for it to go down to $3.50 or so. My brother who was father in the story than me said it was at 100 dollars a share. I thought ok this is perfect my money just say there

Made 2,000 with Michael

Lost 11,000 with Franklin

Lost 20,000 with Trevor.

I was just wondering if you invest 10m in a company made a 1,000 dollar profit then sold. Then reinvested that 10m in other companies would that ad up and count as spending 20 million because I honestly feel like this spending 200 million achievement is almost out of the question and pretty much undoable.

I'm not sure. Someone on the achievement thread said it does but it's not been tested.

Stocks are not bad if you play right, there are a number of high payout missions and random encounters, i think also there was 13-14 purchasable properties in total, or so far that i have unlocked the ability to buy. Once you get the "manager" missions done i imagine they payout alot more.

I'm still taking my time and exploring while doing a bit of everything so i've not pushed hard for money, very much doubt the 2 mill is going to be hard though.