Alien Hominid Achievement Guide

ac2565

Alien Hominid HD - Achievement List

Xbox360Achievements.org - Every Point Counts

This game has 12 achievements with a total of 200 points.

Alien in Training - 5 points

Complete Level 1-1 of the game.

Self Explanatory

If you need help put it on easy.

Hungry Yeti - 10 points

Eat 50 KGB Agents with the Yeti.

The Yeti is the guy you free in level 2-2 just sit around and hold down and attack with him until you eat 50 KGB agents.

City Destroyer - 10 points

Destroy 25 buildings during one game.

3 Grenades destroy one building.

It must hit and you can tell if it hit if the building falls down.

On easy you spawn with 7 grenades.

On medium you spawn with 5

and on hard you spawn with 3 frenades.

Also note when you pick up a new weapon you get new grenades.

Basically you need 75 grenades and hit them all against buildings.

Juvenile Alien - 10 points

Complete the Game on Easy Difficulty.

See "Expert Alien".

Adult Alien - 15 points

Complete Game on Medium Difficulty.

See "Expert Alien".

Expert Alien - 20 points

Complete the Game on Hard Difficulty.

Once you beat it you can go back to the last level. You do not have to beat the WHOLE game on the required difficulty after your second play through. Instead just go to 3-5 and beat the boss on the required difficulty.

If you need help and have another controller set the other controller to the difficulty easy. Now set yours to the one you want the achievement for. Once you enter quit with the other controller. And restart the level. DO NOT play with the profile you want to get the achievement unless you have one life remaining until you get a game over. You will get the kill boss on easy,medium or hard achievement with the one set on it.

Head Chomper - 20 points

Head bite 50 enemies without touching the ground or firing.

To head bite someone jump by pressing A and then A again when you are above him. If done correctly you should be on his head. Now just press the X button to bite his head off.

If you are having problems see N30 Chaos' video that he posted.

Killing Spree - 15 points

Kill 1000 enemies during one game.

One bullet kills one enemy unless it is a scorpion eagle or vulture.

If you start on 1-1 you should get this by 2-1. not too difficult on Easy difficulty setting.

Mad Hatter - 20 points

Unlock all of the 31 hats that are in the game.

Here is an indirect link to a Hat Guide

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19765

Unfortunately this achievement is glitched so you canot get it unless they make a patch for it.

Perfect Fight - 30 points

Defeat the Final Boss without using a continue.

See the second paragraph of "Expert Alien"

Survivalist - 25 points

Survive any challenge mode for 20 minutes.

For this one just go to Urban Challenge. Now get a car and hold X until a car on the other lane appears now release. Now hold X again and wait. Repeat until you get the achievement.

If you still need the achievement see the link

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19679

WMD - 20 points

Reach 5000 Km in Super Soviet Missile Mastar.

It takes at least at least 7 levels to reach 5000 kilometers as long as you dont screw up. You only have 3 lifes.

For a pattern see this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19785

By ac2565 and J2 Da R.

To: Link2430 and Funkysack

I hope you dont mind using your topics you created.

P.S

This is a work in proccess. If you want to help me just give me tips.

It is cool if you submit it for the site, I was just trying to gather all the information I could instead of making people go through hoops looking for tips on achievements.

I had a little different tips on some things, so if you want to cut some of my stuff out and put it in here you are more than welcome (like my tips on survivalist.)

Edit : Also for the tip on 1k kills I highly suggest playing through the first chapter instead of sitting there until you get 1k kills.

Here's how I beat survivalist.. and on the first try...

Go to Area-51 Challenge Mini-game..

let the vehicle come in from the right side.. he should stop rolling right after he's entirely inside the screen. Butt up right against him on his LEFT side, and don't kill him. He'll just sit there, providing a good cover from people coming from the right side of the screen. Don't worry about the people climbing over the tank your using for cover, because if your close enough to the tank on the left side, the guys will jump right over top of you and land on your left side. Just keep tapping the fire button, shooting towards the left side of the screen. Just be careful for the robots that take a lot of hits. If a bullet gets by just jump over it, and keep firing. Keep it up for about.. well, 20 minutes. ;)

-B

there's an easier way for survival.. use 2 controllers, go to urban challenge, then die with the profile you don't want the achievement for.. now with the remaining profile.. immediately get in the car most to your left.. the guy in the car won't shoot you when you did it right and the others just jump around

now wait for 20 minutes and you will have it =D

PS. if you die after profile 2 died without getting in the car, the glitch probably won't work..

there's an easier way for survival.. use 2 controllers, go to urban challenge, then die with the profile you don't want the achievement for.. now with the remaining profile.. immediately get in the car most to your left.. the guy in the car won't shoot you when you did it right and the others just jump around

PS. if you die after profile 2 died without getting in the car, the glitch probably won't work..

yea, sounds easier... also is easier to explain.

-B

Found an easy way to do the 1000 kills.

Its on 1-4. Basically get to the end (simple enough) and there is a boss where you are in your spaceship and there is a chipper on your right and a tank firing yellow balls at you. Just keep using your tractor beam on the fbi and dropping them in the chipper. The boss will not provide you with a challenge, just dodge the easy to avoid yellow balls and drop them in. After a while (1000 funny enough) achievement unocked.

Feel free to use this and reword it. Theres a reason I am not in school now. :)

Found an easy way to do the 1000 kills.

Its on 1-4. Basically get to the end (simple enough) and there is a boss where you are in your spaceship and there is a chipper on your right and a tank firing yellow balls at you. Just keep using your tractor beam on the fbi and dropping them in the chipper. The boss will not provide you with a challenge, just dodge the easy to avoid yellow balls and drop them in. After a while (1000 funny enough) achievement unocked.

Feel free to use this and reword it. Theres a reason I am not in school now. :)

you can better just shoot the FBI, that's much faster..

Dont really understand the "go to this level" to get the 1,000 kills. I did it as soon as the game started (1-1). Find a spot where the enemies come out in 3's or 4's and just keep killing them.

I move the left analog left ot right while shooting and being careful for bullets coming at me. (best to do that between a little incline valley where they have to come dow a lil' incline to get at you.If the enemy shoots, it will always be above head level.

:drunk Achievement unlocked:drunk

• 3 weeks later...

I do not understand this, please rephrase:

If you need help and have another controller set the other controller to the difficulty easy. Now set yours to the one you want the achievement for. Once you enter quit with the other controller. And restart the level. DO NOT play with the profile you want to get the achievement unless you have one life remaining until you get a game over. You will get the kill boss on easy,medium or hard achievement with the one set on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I used this method cheers. And just for the record I dided twice before getting in the van and it still worked.

Also managed to do the Medium, Hard and no continues achievements last night too thanks to to the two controller method.

WMD and Head Chomper next and they look tricky