Fallout New Vagas

0rochimarujr

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're gonna get uber excited and get disappointed when you find out it's just like Fallout 3. Boring.

Don't think anyone cares what you think of Fallout 3. Kinda obvious you probably turned the game on for a second, realized how "complicated" it was for you and turned it off. People who have ACTUALLY thoroughly played the game realize how amazing it is. Can only say maybe 1/2 downsides of it, that being some lag in DLC and no co-op. Figuring the game was released in 2008, two years before your favorite video game Modern Warfare 2, I'd have to say it was pretty ahead of its time. Anyways, posting something like "I hate this game, that means you guys shouldn't like it" in a thread started about the game is stupid. Now get out.

Anyways,

Can't wait for Hardcore Mode. Hopefully they make the real time and game time correctly and not where my character has to drink every 20 minutes in real time. Not sure how it all works out but hopefully will be great when it's released. Storywise, nobody really knows how its going down.

I did enjoy it, but I couldn't figure out what the hell to do? I left the vault and was exploring around. I went into some school and got mugged. I was like... WTF? Anyone know what to do there and where to go?

You were supposed to go to Megaton as soon as you get out of the vault. Exploring isn't such a great idea at a low level

I think the plot will revolve around defending the city from pillagers looking to take control of one of the few settlements with power. I see the beginning revolving around doing small odd jobs for people after arriving in the town. The pillagers will start to arrive (either by slow infiltration or just a full out assault on the town) and you'll have to help defend the settlement or help the pillagers take it down from the inside.

That's how I see it going down.

Don't think anyone cares what you think of Fallout 3. Kinda obvious you probably turned the game on for a second, realized how "complicated" it was for you and turned it off. People who have ACTUALLY thoroughly played the game realize how amazing it is. Can only say maybe 1/2 downsides of it, that being some lag in DLC and no co-op. Figuring the game was released in 2008, two years before your favorite video game Modern Warfare 2, I'd have to say it was pretty ahead of its time. Anyways, posting something like "I hate this game, that means you guys shouldn't like it" in a thread started about the game is stupid. Now get out.

Don't think that I give a shit about what you think either. I finished the whole game twice because my saves glitched. And it was way too dull for me. BTW I didn't even get MW2 for Xbox 360 because of the amount of glitch and BS on MP. Now fuck off idiot because it was just my opinion, and if I can't say my opinion then what's the use of forum?

Don't think that I give a shit about what you think either. I finished the whole game twice because my saves glitched. And it was way too dull for me. BTW I didn't even get MW2 for Xbox 360 because of the amount of glitch and BS on MP. Now fuck off idiot because it was just my opinion, and if I can't say my opinion then what's the use of forum?

I have to ask... If you didn't like Fallout 3, what persuaded you to post in this thread? You simply wanted to bash it AMIRITEZ!? lulz

As far as New Vegas is concerned, the developers don't need to fix what aint broke. Basically, just copy everything that was F3 and add Las Vegas elements to it.