Owl Statue?

Evil TGB

It seems as though if people are getting 64 cubes, this one must be solved.

Nope, this room went completely over my head, and I have 64 cubes. There are more than 64 of them in the game. Depending on which ones you get, the game eventually goldmarks some of the rooms even though you haven't completed them.

It's not gold, there's a blue question mark suggesting there's an anti-cube available. Like Evil TGB said, it's in the area near the Lighthouse. Someone already suggested on another forum to "There's another owl puzzle in a room near the lighthouse, use fps mode to parse out the glyph symbols on the floor around the owl statue and an anti cube will show up. "

I don't know what that means exactly

It's not gold, there's a blue question mark suggesting there's an anti-cube available.

Yes, by all means a lot of people likely have a question mark on this room, and need to solve it.

What I meant was that the game has over 64 cubes, but it only wants you to solve 64 of them.

mine's gold. i have a feeling the cube was just floating above the owl? i don't recall there ever being a secret in there.

I literally solved it about an hour ago (After puzzling over it since yesterday it finally clicked as soon as I saw Wizpig's pic hahaha) so there's definately a cube/secret in there.

Maybe one of the qr codes cancels it out? *shrug*

I literally solved it about an hour ago (After puzzling over it since yesterday it finally clicked as soon as I saw Wizpig's pic hahaha) so there's definately a cube/secret in there.

Maybe one of the qr codes cancels it out? *shrug*

i doubt that, i only ever used the QR codes for specific rooms when mine wouldn't scan. i may just not remember doing it. i did play through the game in a ridiculously long session and broke my brain learning a new language at 3am.

EDIT:

yeh the QR must have cancelled it out, or when you get 32 gold cubes that cancels it out im on my second NG+ ive never got anything from that room and its gold :/

well, in the interest of curiosity, would pnutosan (or anyone) mind posting the solution in spoiler tags or sending me a PM? i swear i got an AC in there, but now i'm confused.

Edited by mas4mune

i doubt that, i only ever used the QR codes for specific rooms when mine wouldn't scan. i may just not remember doing it. i did play through the game in a ridiculously long session and broke my brain learning a new language at 3am.

Tbh I doubt it as well, was just a thought :p

Edit: Can't remember how to do spoiler tags so I'll pm it lol

Edit 2: Ha! finally remembered

[spoiler=test] Rt Rt Rt Lt Rt Rt Rt Lt This is the sequence but not sure where you start. I just repeated it a couple of times :)

Edited by pnutosan

thanks, appreciate it. disturbingly i do not remember ever working that out. gotta try it and see what happens now. i'll post back in a few.

EDIT: so... i can't get it to work. this is going to bug me, because now i can never be sure. graah.

Edited by mas4mune

thanks, appreciate it. disturbingly i do not remember ever working that out. gotta try it and see what happens now. i'll post back in a few.

EDIT: so... i can't get it to work. this is going to bug me, because now i can never be sure. graah.

It was the last anti cube I needed... maybe it goes away if you already have em all..?

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it man. Save the insomnia for the Monolith hahaha

It was the last anti cube I needed... maybe it goes away if you already have em all..?

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it man. Save the insomnia for the Monolith hahaha

i only had the clock left to do to get my 32nd, and while i was waiting i did the 'extra' fez one in the monocle room. so clearly i must have got this somehow before the clock. maybe i just rotated a bunch? the code is really simple. hmm.

anyway, re: monolith. with the tome translated and essentially useless, i'm even more at a loss. i've spent way too long on that thing as it is. *shakes fist*

[spoiler=test] Rt Rt Rt Lt Rt Rt Rt Lt This is the sequence but not sure where you start. I just repeated it a couple of times :)

I spent so long looking at those glyphs on the floor, it never occurred to me to look at their hats. Man...

• 1 month later...

Thanks that input worked!

• 8 months later...