Patch 1.021

Kevin 737

The new patch will be here next Wednesday. Here is the complete list.

Patch 1.021 will go live Wednesday, June 5th.

DEFIANCE Patch 1.021

- Reduces game server crashes

- Fixed a client crash caused by keybinding in character select Settings.

- Fixed a Plague event Emergency where not all of the assets were spawning correctly.

- Fix for Perks not remaining in their proper slot after loading.

- Data recorder associated with the Svushinnira event Vagabond mission now able to be grabbed by all members in a group.

- Salvage Crew Emergency now has a completion message.

- There was an invisible shotgun wielding mutant roaming around the world - he is now visible.

- One of the Mutant Rifleman was not always attacking players properly. He is smarter now.

- The Alamo in San Francisco had some periodic issues with Dark Matter guys popping in and out which is now fixed.

- Reduced the difficulty of the Matron in Island of Lost Soldiers for groups.

- Contracts page will no longer get locked after completing all daily and weekly Contracts.

- Fixed a case where you could get instant shield regeneration.

- Addressed a synchronization issue that caused people to see a couple of extra seconds added to their race time.

- Mastery effects that were increasing the duration of EGO powers were causing an issue that would let you have essentially unlimited duration on their powers. These Mastery effects have been changed to reduce the cooldown on Powers when performing a full reload with the weapon to correct this issue.

- Fixed a situation where a few weapons would not get XP when used. This included the VOT Mass Cannon, VBI Guided Launcher, and the Hydra Launcher.

Linky

Reduced difficulty of Matron?????

Lol the Matron is the easiest to defeat wuhaha.

And perks are stable for me now. Swapped cellular armor (last spot) with the crouched critical multiplier (second spot).

Edited by Gilian85

- Addressed a synchronization issue that caused people to see a couple of extra seconds added to their race time.

I hope this will be a good update and make it possible for me to complete the races with gold. Missing out on 85 EGO points.

I have all gold, way to easy even with 2 sec delay :). If you level your car it's way easier.

I have all gold, way to easy even with 2 sec delay :). If you level your car it's way easier.

I did them all on gold as well. Ironically the first race (the one in mount tam) was the hardest for me with a 2 sec delay.

I'm really looking forward to this patch. Glad to see that the invisible mutant will be visible. It gave me more wtf moments in this game then anything else.