Congratulations to Andrew x360a!

Creech

Andrew managed to land on 100k on the nose yesterday, with a 98.46% completion ratio. His adventure has included simple games such as Ninja Gaiden II and Tom Clancy's EndWar, and some super fast games such as Far Cry 2 and Gears of War.

What is next for Andrew? Only the next five years will tell!

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Andrew+x360a

Thank you all! It took me about five years. I also managed to hit it directly on the nose even though I really wasn't planning to. I finished up playing Mass Effect 2 one day and realized that I was sitting on 98,975. A quick 25 point achievement in the Arrival DLC put me on 99,000 exactly. After that, I picked up Lego Pirates of the Caribbean to hit 100,000K exactly.

It's been a long, strange trip. The first person to thank is David Creech. A while back we tried to count up the number of games that we've boosted and played together and I don't remember the number, but it's a lot. Some of those games were long journeys too - Far Cry 2 (STILL ongoing), Gears, EndWar, Chronicles of Riddick, and Army of Two. Tolley and Avelena slogged along on several of those too and provided much needed comic relief, pop culture references, and motivational speeches. Avelena also has amazing taste in hiking selections in western Washington to go with Creech's bourbon choices. I couldn't have asked for a better PAX experience this year. Well, maybe a slightly less upset stomach Sunday morning, but that's just splitting hairs.

I also have a couple friends that are just fun to hang out with on Live or in person - Method (I promise I'll play Bulletstorm soon), Korix (I have absolutely crushed your TA score now), Deekboy, Capn Doug (I'll take that beard stroke at PAX in September), and recent additions Troy0891 and Chinow. I don't hang with Minty, Roxy, and Webb on Live very often, but when I do, it's always amusing. Not as amusing as drinking with Webb and Minty at PAX, but still great fun. Finally, Happy Ronin NZ has a strange tendency to have old or oldish games on hand to boost (Kameo, H.A.W.X. 2, and Splinter Cell: Double Agent) and is always ready to talk rugby. It was especially awesome to be able to talk Super 15 and Rugby World Cup this season, plus he was guaranteed to be awake when I was watching the Cup games at 3 AM Pacific Time. That was invaluable.

Anyway, this narcissistic rant has gone on long enough. 100,000K isn't the benchmark that it used to be. It seems I need to pick up the pace. I wonder if I can hit 150,000K this year? Yeah, no chance in hell. Hopefully I make good progress towards 200,000K though.

Happy gaming everyone! I'm going to go drink a beer.

We have played 31 games together:

Far Cry 2

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

Spyglass Board Games

Magic 2012

A World of Keflings

Uno

Too Human

Assault on Dark Athena

Worms 2: Armageddon

Air Band