Looking for online matches?

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone that wants to tag up and do some games together multi-player hit me up on xbl im down. id like to get like 4-8 people to add or already on my list and just play together. its not much of a "clan" thing but just have some friends hang out and kill some peeps together. if interested let me know and ill add you to the list and we can figure out some times together. anyone and everyone is able to tag along the more the better.

x360a cod4 killing team always lives!:woop:

If anyone wants to do a 2v2 or 3v3 against my friends and I, just add "fonzycore" to xbox live and let me know. Chances are if I'm online I'll be willing to play CoD4 and my friends will be on too. I am down with any game type, as long as its 3v3 or 2v2. maybe 4v4 even

werd ya hurd?

also my friends and i use tags but we arent in a clan, its just tags to symbolize our names. [DRTZ] Dan / Rob / Tony / Zieke. We arent really looking for a clan right now but if there is a decent friendly not too hardcore one out there im sure we'd all join.

Helo evryone i am looking for players that would like to play Headquarters game type i am usually online 24-7 playing COD 4 i am trying to get up to the prestiges but my buddies dont play HQ and i heard that playing HQ is the fastest way to gain XP so if anyone out there would like to party up with me and play some Headquarters game type send me a FR my GT is

TW EliteShadow thnx....

also if your the type of player that is really into prestiges hit me up too