Confused....

Judivarious

Alright, I'm having a really hard time understanding this game at times...

I'm playing Omaha and I'll have a full house (3 kings and 2 Jacks) and the game will say I have 3 of a kind....or just now I had a straight (Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7) and the game said I had a pair....Why is the game not calling the correct hand....what in gods name is going on....?

I don't understand why the even issue you four cards if only two cards in your hand count...That to me is a real stupid concept, and If I could meet the man who thought that up, I'd slap him one...

Also I love how the game takes the two worst cards from my hand to judge me on.....Example....Sam has a pair of 7's.....I had two 6's and two kings in my hand, and where I could have won with a pair of kings, I lost, because the retarded game decided to use the 6's instead....

I don't understand why the even issue you four cards if only two cards in your hand count...That to me is a real stupid concept, and If I could meet the man who thought that up, I'd slap him one...

Also I love how the game takes the two worst cards from my hand to judge me on.....Example....Sam has a pair of 7's.....I had two 6's and two kings in my hand, and where I could have won with a pair of kings, I lost, because the retarded game decided to use the 6's instead....

The game picks the best possible hand for you. There was a reason it picked the 6s over the Kings.

As for the rules, that is how Omaha is played. If you don't like it, play Texas Hold 'em.

The game picks the best possible hand for you. There was a reason it picked the 6s over the Kings.

As for the rules, that is how Omaha is played. If you don't like it, play Texas Hold 'em.

Really? You're going to be "that" guy? Well just so you know, it may be the rules, but rules were meant to be broken, along with the many other things in this game....:p

Really? You're going to be "that" guy? Well just so you know, it may be the rules, but rules were meant to be broken, along with the many other things in this game....:p

It isn't like the devs of the game made up Omaha poker. It is an established type of poker. Just like Texas Hold 'em. If rules are meant to be broken, feel free to go to a world poker tournament and let them know you win because you can break the rules.

God I love these forums... You just voice an opinion and people just start insulting you for no reason...I'll do you fellas talking crap...whether it be to you people in the thread, or to the cowards sending private messages....Step foot in the real Las Vegas and then come talk to me please...

I just wish a poker game would just include the Basic Poker, 5 cards in hand, make something out of it....Is that so wrong...?