Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am attempting to put parties together to get any and all achievements for anyone in halo 3, halo 4, odst, reach, and halo wars. Any interested parties would be greatly appreciated. Would reccomend having all dlc atleast 2 controllers and a mic. Not a prerequisite though just would make it easier to get said cheevos. Gt is gelfling120742

I am attempting to put parties together to get any and all achievements for anyone in halo 3, halo 4, odst, reach, and halo wars. Any interested parties would be greatly appreciated. Would reccomend having all dlc atleast 2 controllers and a mic. Not a prerequisite though just would make it easier to get said cheevos. Gt is gelfling120742

I am attempting to put parties together to get any and all achievements for anyone in halo 3, halo 3 odst, and halo wars. Any interested parties would be greatlyappreciated. Would reccomend having all dlc atleast2 controllers and a mic. Not a prerequisite though just would make it easier to get said cheevos. Gt is gelfling120742

Hi had enough trying to do these ligitametly, as most ppl im playing against are using auto aim/ aim assist controllers. So looking to boost these

I have 4 controllers all maps(osdt disc 2) and a mic

Message me HauntedSpartan1

Uk player

All help greatly appriciated