Help with 5-in-a-row

Chaoz Demon

I have looked in my achievments and it says that i have done 3-in-a-row and 8-in-a-row but i havnt don 5-in-a-row. also do u have to do them against opponents or can u do the Rampage Turorial ova again to destroy the civilian cars??? ANYTHING WUD HELP!!!!!

This was my post in the topic 3 in a row thread. Copy and Paste for her pleasure so the same principle applies to your topic.

Stat a race. Rampage should be the main choice. Blow up civilian cars so you get either "3 IN A ROW" or "5 IN A ROW" which ever one you need and then don't KILL or BLOW UP any more cars. For example if you get a 3 in a row and then accidently kill a 4th and then cross the finish line it WILL NOT count as 3 in a row. So again at the start of the race just kill the 3 or 5 and then race to the end without killing or blowing up any one else.

Yes you can but I believe some of the races don't count towards the 100 wins if I'm not mistaken. Around the time I recieved all FA medals and 100% complete I received the 100 wins achivement. So I'm guessing online wins count as well because all I did was career mode, the 4 arcade races for acheivements and then online.

I'm not saying any thing about fair. I don't care how people get there achievements. I was saying, however, that the achievements are so easy if you don't have a friend and you have time you can easily get the ranks in one night.

K Dog is right too. People online aren't the best at racing. I've only ran into a few.

That's weird. That's only happened to me a few times. Every else pretty much took the defeat.

Just to add another thing about online racing. The ranked matches tend to have better people playing. Player matches are no challenege at all.