So what do you think the new achievements will be?

Very excited for this game but what do you think the achievements will be. We have played this game before (if not go play it) but from your time playing Halo:CE what achievements do you think there will be?

Obviously beat the game on Legendary, find all the terminals.

What ideas do you have?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beating each level. Beating the campaign on Normal, Heroic and Legendary. Hopefully Solo Legendary as well.

Probably finding all the terminals. Hoping for skulls and achievements for those.

I'd love to see the meta game from Halo 3 return. I had a lot of fun figuring out what difficulty to use and which skulls each level was best suited to. Those were my favourite achievements from Halo 3.

Those multiplayer ones are Reach ones. Once you see Noble Sixs and Elites running around in there, its Reach.

I thinking all the 1000 will be related to the Campaign portion only while the Multiplayer is just Reach DLC or Reach Multiplayer Disc with DLC in it.

Ohhhh so it's gonna be like ODST with the remastered maps on Halo Reach??

It will be using the Reach servers, I am actually not to sure but Franky said there will be some easy as hell achievements, "Shoot the monitor" lol that would be fun and some pretty hard ones, but I relish the challenge.

I don't think there will be ones for ranking up.

Beating each level. Beating the campaign on Normal, Heroic and Legendary. Hopefully Solo Legendary as well.

Probably finding all the terminals. Hoping for skulls and achievements for those.

I'd love to see the meta game from Halo 3 return. I had a lot of fun figuring out what difficulty to use and which skulls each level was best suited to. Those were my favourite achievements from Halo 3.

Yeah thus like all the other halo games.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.lusogamer.com/live/default/gamercard_nxe_dashboard/BlizzyDragonNL.png

Edited by BlizzyDragonNL

Those multiplayer ones are Reach ones. Once you see Noble Sixs and Elites running around in there, its Reach.

I thinking all the 1000 will be related to the Campaign portion only while the Multiplayer is just Reach DLC or Reach Multiplayer Disc with DLC in it.

I think this is a good prediction. If it isn't going to have it's own multiplayer (like ODST) it shouldn't have multiplayer achievements.

Maybe we'll also get some firefight achievements. And I mean proper ones like with ODST, not the "fake" ones in Reach that you could get alone in like an hour. Endure is the single most fun thing I've done in a game and is still my proudest achievement.

I wonder how hard it will be to get the Legendary achieve in this one compared to the original? I know the original was the hardest out of all of the Halo games for me to get, it seemed as if they got easier with each installment.

I wonder how hard it will be to get the Legendary achieve in this one compared to the original? I know the original was the hardest out of all of the Halo games for me to get, it seemed as if they got easier with each installment.

After Beating Halo: Combat Evolved on Legendary, I remember thinking how Hard it was.

Then After Beating Halo 2 on Legendary, and Going back to playing Halo: Combat Evolved on Legendary, It was a Piece of Cake. I was Surprised at how Easy it Felt after Playing Halo 2 on Legendary.

Halo 3 wasn't too Hard, Especially with 4 people, and Reach was an Excellent Challenge Solo.

Frank O'Connor said the Campaign should Play Identically to the way it did in the original. Aside from the Terminals and other Additions.

After Beating Halo: Combat Evolved on Legendary, I remember thinking how Hard it was.

Then After Beating Halo 2 on Legendary, and Going back to playing Halo: Combat Evolved on Legendary, It was a Piece of Cake. I was Surprised at how Easy it Felt after Playing Halo 2 on Legendary.

Halo 3 wasn't too Hard, Especially with 4 people, and Reach was an Excellent Challenge Solo.

Frank O'Connor said the Campaign should Play Identically to the way it did in the original. Aside from the Terminals and other Additions.

So it will be really hard again :( Oh well I welcome a challenge, and if there's no solo achievement I might be able to do it in co-op mode and make it easier.

I am SURPRISED you rank Halo 1's legendary as harder than Halo 2's. I mean, it was a challenge, but Halo 2 Legendary was like trying to bend a spoon with your mind.

For me, on Legendary, Halo 2 was by FAR the hardest, Halo 1 was a challenge but doable and rarely got frustrating, and ODST, Halo 3, and Reach were not hard at all and just a matter of taking your time and being careful.

This is a few of the basic ones I've come up with. Most are pretty obvious, but I tried to come up with at least 1 for each level.

Complete levels I-IX

Complete Campaign on [normal, Heroic, Legendary, Legendary Solo]

Mendicant Bias: Discover all of the hidden terminals

Ooh, Shiny!: Switch between modern and classic mode 100 times

Look Ma! No Hands:Wield 3 weapons on the Pillar of Autumn

No "I" in Team: Rescue every marine from the 3 crash sites on Halo

Linda would be proud: Clear the entire first canyon without being spotted on Truth and Reconciliation

No "you" in Team either: Load up 3 Warthogs to full capacity on Silent Cartographer

Tank Beats Everything: Destroy every possible vehicle with the Scorpion on Assault on the Control Room

Bunny=hop: Make it across the broken Energy Bridge on 343 Guilty Spark

I am Legend: Survive the entire level without losing a single bar of health on the Library

'Shee Spree: Shoot down 5 banshees with the Fuel Rod Cannon on Two Betrayals

3-ways aren't for me: Encourage a skirmish between the Flood and covenant by watching without interference on Keyes

Complete the Warthog Circuit in X:XX minutes on The Maw.

I love you- find the Bloody M hidden on the Pillar of Autumn Level

Tighten up those graphics!= Find the Bloody word "Rex" written on The Maw

Big Grunty Thirst- Discover the talking Grunt on The Maw

Hippo!- Zoom in on a shotgun casing with the Sniper Rifle

Reminisce- Fly up to the Siege of Madrigal on Assault on the Control Room

Pvt. Jenkins- Fly up and take a walk over to Jenkin's location on 343 Guilty Spark

Regret- lose you shield and some health to the crazed marine on 343 Guilty Spark

Stop being human- Shoot Guilty Spark until he shoots a low blow toward your race.

This is a few of the basic ones I've come up with. Most are pretty obvious, but I tried to come up with at least 1 for each level.

Complete levels I-IX

Complete Campaign on [normal, Heroic, Legendary, Legendary Solo]

Mendicant Bias: Discover all of the hidden terminals

Ooh, Shiny!: Switch between modern and classic mode 100 times

Look Ma! No Hands:Wield 3 weapons on the Pillar of Autumn

No "I" in Team: Rescue every marine from the 3 crash sites on Halo

Linda would be proud: Clear the entire first canyon without being spotted on Truth and Reconciliation

No "you" in Team either: Load up 3 Warthogs to full capacity on Silent Cartographer

Tank Beats Everything: Destroy every possible vehicle with the Scorpion on Assault on the Control Room

Bunny=hop: Make it across the broken Energy Bridge on 343 Guilty Spark

I am Legend: Survive the entire level without losing a single bar of health on the Library

'Shee Spree: Shoot down 5 banshees with the Fuel Rod Cannon on Two Betrayals

3-ways aren't for me: Encourage a skirmish between the Flood and covenant by watching without interference on Keyes

Complete the Warthog Circuit in X:XX minutes on The Maw.

I love you- find the Bloody M hidden on the Pillar of Autumn Level

Tighten up those graphics!= Find the Bloody word "Rex" written on The Maw

Big Grunty Thirst- Discover the talking Grunt on The Maw

Hippo!- Zoom in on a shotgun casing with the Sniper Rifle

Reminisce- Fly up to the Siege of Madrigal on Assault on the Control Room

Pvt. Jenkins- Fly up and take a walk over to Jenkin's location on 343 Guilty Spark

Regret- lose you shield and some health to the crazed marine on 343 Guilty Spark

Stop being human- Shoot Guilty Spark until he shoots a low blow toward your race.

Go get a job at 343 Industries. Your title will be achievement man.

I feel though that Halo CE on Legendary seemed hard because it was so long ago and we weren't as good at halo back then but with 10 years of practise ;) it shouldn't be too bad and with the new graphics hopefully it will make it easier even though it is exactly the same thing just with a graphics layer on the top.

Dark Reign those achievements are epic, now that's what I am talking about. I hope the achievements are really hard because I can get all Halo FPS achievements.

Call of whaaaatt?-Beat Halo Anniversary on Legendary Solo

For the pistol with no ammo-Shoot Captain Keyes during the campaign with a magnum.

Lol. I love the Call of Whaat title. Definitely be a nice little jab to toss in.

The other one, though, ties in directly to my 'I Love You" achievement (Which, for those that aren't familiar with it, is a very intricate and delicate Easter Egg hidden in the game that involves Jumping on Cryo Tubes, Touch Walls, Jumping on Crates, Killing Captain Keyes on Legendary, and surviving the invincible Marines that come to kill you and getting through the door. When you get inside, you can see a bloody splotch on the ceiling and the letter M written out with Pistol rounds. At the time, one of the developers was dating a woman who's name started with M and he hid that in the game specially for her (We didn't discover it until 2004 I believe.)

I've made this profile to chase EVERY Halo game achievement. Took em nearly a year but I did it (including latest Reach DLC achievements). I'm looking forward to taking on Halo 1!

I hope they have skulls in it (like Halo 3; something I missed in Reach). I also agree meta-game achievements would be cool, as well.