Hades Moon Level Freezes?

Iconoclast Envy

I played my first night with the game solo and didn't really have any issues at all, but today I've been playing a lot of coop and there's just endless issues constantly! Lag-outs, freezes, all kinds of shit. Pretty disappointing, especially since you get more XP and gold in coop. :(

I played my first night with the game solo and didn't really have any issues at all, but today I've been playing a lot of coop and there's just endless issues constantly! Lag-outs, freezes, all kinds of shit. Pretty disappointing, especially since you get more XP and gold in coop. :(

Since when? You get more doing it solo since the number of enemies doesn't change.

topic: Not freezes, just bugs like the next level wouldn't start. But at least you keep gold/XP, if you quit out manually. Just a shame if it happens right after a boss fight and you miss out of all the gold :/

Since when? You get more doing it solo since the number of enemies doesn't change.
Since whenever they decided that you get 2 full minutes in the bonus room in coop, as opposed to 30 seconds in solo play.

Oh, and since whenever they decided not to scale difficulty, making Gold difficulty very easy for four players, meaning you can run 6 oaths in every match with no problems at all.

Edited by DROGTURIST

Since whenever they decided that you get 2 full minutes in the bonus room in coop, as opposed to 30 seconds in solo play.

Oh, and since whenever they decided not to scale difficulty, making Gold difficulty very easy for four players, meaning you can run 6 oaths in every match with no problems at all.

Makes sense to me. 4 players should mean 4 times less gold for everyone instead of one dude running around with no competition. I know it doesn't add up 100% but still.

Well, you still get 3-4 times as much XP, if you just do it by yourself. Takes a little longer but again, there shouldn't be any real difference.

Froze during the demo. I died halfway in and my screen got bloody and then nothing happened. Enemies were running away in the same place and my teammate's body was rotating, head was still, and his arms flailing like a crazy person. I pushed the guide button and then my game froze. I restarted my system and tried again and had no problems finishing the demo.

Makes sense to me. 4 players should mean 4 times less gold for everyone instead of one dude running around with no competition. I know it doesn't add up 100% but still.

Well, you still get 3-4 times as much XP, if you just do it by yourself. Takes a little longer but again, there shouldn't be any real difference.

That's not how this game works, though. It's not about the coins the enemies drop when killed, it's all about the match bonus and the gold room at the end. 2 minutes versus 30 seconds equals A LOT more gold for everyone, it's not a simple division like "four players / 2 minutes = 30 seconds each = same amount of gold."

The match bonus when playing on Gold with 6 oaths, which is very hard solo but very easy in coop, is also more than the amount of gold/XP you can accrue in the level. Just now we played a match where my collected gold, however it is acquired, was 40k and the match bonus was 52k.

I was playing the game since yesterday and played few online games but every single time after 1 - 2 rooms, the game just freezes like that. I played with different people and my internet seems to be fine since I played BO2. In addition, the achievements don't seem to unlock. Completed Hades Moon on Gold with 6 oaths and nothing unlocked (I got the achievement for finishing an area with 1 oath). Also, completed Hades Moon without dying and no sh*t either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTMjV9SdEQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTMjV9SdEQU[/ame]