Games that you don't like.. but wish you did!

Power House Alv

Naughty Bear. Honestly I so wanted to like that game but it was way too buggy and would freeze every time I played it to the point where I gave up.

Fallout 3. Not really sure why I haven't finished it yet. I was having fun with it, but I think a new game came out that I wanted to play more. I know I will go back to it one day though.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead Rising 2. I loved the original, so when I heard the second was going to have coop, my expectations soared through the roof. Then I played it, and the game was just a total dud. The coop in the game sucks and is glitchy, the loading times are atrocious, and the psychos absolutely suck compared to the original. I wanted to like the game so much, but was left utterly disappointed.

I couldn't stand the Fallout series, I really thought it would be amazing and wanted to like it, but the world seemed to dull for me. I felt like I was just running around in the Lord of the Flies setting. Just me, and a few other dudes trying to kill me, then back to wandering the void.

Mass Effect 3 - Really enjoyed ME2, and love space exploration/sci fi feel to it. However, the 3rd was just poor. Just could not be arsed and didn't bother completing it.

Borderlands - Sounded like I would enjoy it and loads of people raved on about it. I played for a couple of hours, and just found it boring.

GTA 4/Red Dead - Both games worlds were too big and empty for my liking, and got bored quick. Didn't help I found the lead charcters dull and lifeless.

L.A noire

the game seemed very interesting, i started it with the intention of having a fairly enjoyable playthru. as the game progressed i became less interested in what was happening, every question i did seemed to be the "wrong" answer. eventually i just popped it out and havent tried it again since, i always disliked police anyway:mad: lol

- COD Multiplayer - Well.. used to wish I could get in to it. Now I don't really care because I'm pretty sure when it comes to multiplayer FPS, I'm gonna be sticking with BF franchise instead while I may only play COD when I wanna play some good campaign modes. For me COD multiplayer feels as I'm stuck in those small maps. So limited, no vehicles, not a lot of options and yet many people play it. I really wanted to get in to it and I've tried, when I tried any of the games of COD, they failed to convince me. I think out of the whole COD franchise I only played Black Ops so far because I liked the customizations and all in it, but after somewhere between prestiges 5-8, I stopped playing after getting bored of it and got back in to playing BF.

- Skyrim - Love the customization in this game, but still didn't feel right. Will have to borrow it from one of my friends again to see If I can get in to it.

- NBA Live '09 - Wanted to get in to it so I could play with my friends, but this game it self is a fail. Hated the controls. Not even sure how my brother and most of my friends still play it.

- Burnout: Paradise & Revenge

Gears of War

One of the games I really wanna get in to, and I look forward to. I know I will because I have seen the game plays and I liked them so far. I just haven't had a chance yet. I know that if I'm to get in to GoW, I have to do it from it's very first game. So, for me it will take some time.

Edited by Ridin Thru the416

Naughty Bear, seen my wife have a blast playing it but when I jumped on all I could think of was how much Gamestop would give me for it on a better game.

The CoD series gets an honorable mention. Wish I was into that just so I had something to play with the rest of my friends instead of feeling banished to Halo Island.

tl;dr? lol

Majority of Halo games. I love the halo universe. Love reading about it and looking up the stuff for it. But I have alot of trboule enjoying FPS games so I haven't been able to enjoy the games. This does not inclue Halo Wars. Love that game.

Along the same string...Fallout 3. Again FPS issue...and the fact that I was hardcore into Fallout 1 and 2 back in the day and the game play change was too much. (Yes, I know there is a third person view available, but lets face it, that's the most aweful TPS I've ever played).

GRID: I played for a short bit a couple years ago at a friends place and a little while ago I saw it for sale cheap so I bought. Sat in my backlog for a few months and last week I decided to give it a go and definetly did not enjoy it as much as I did back then. Now I have to play to get at least 50% of the achievements to be somewhat satisfied

L.A noire

the game seemed very interesting, i started it with the intention of having a fairly enjoyable playthru. as the game progressed i became less interested in what was happening, every question i did seemed to be the "wrong" answer. eventually i just popped it out and havent tried it again since, i always disliked police anyway:mad: lol

The guide on here is fantastic! I highly recommend you use it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=312999

• 3 months later...