Onyx Easy to Hardest??

xX_Spaztic_Xx

Some of the easier ones include Doorman, the insane campaign medals, Battle Mistress (easily idle boosted in Warzone/Execution) and Sapper/Medic can be done relatively quickly.

The gametype ones are the most time consuming, as well as weapon kills, in my opinion.

Overall hardest? Skill-wise I really don't know.. Maybe insane beast? None of them really strike me as difficult.. Just very time consuming.

I don't really agree with easiest-hardest. It's more which one is a bigger waste of my life than this one.

Agreed! I'm just starting these and they all seem easy [to boost]. The 6,000 kills with each weapon medals will just require subjecting yourself to playing versus against bots for hours on end. These will be the "hardest" ones to get I think. The activity is easy and borderline mindless.

Hardest = most time consuming.

Not for anything but we(a group of randoms) did Beastmode insane on our 1st try. I would think get X amount of kills would be a pain....but in all honesty it varies...Like I thought personally this was the hardest gears on insane..I did it with 1 other dude cuz he had mutators..every other random would rage quit or just sucked beyond belief.

If hardest = most time consuming, then wingman is probably the hardest. Active reloader can take a load of time, as well as weapon kills, specifically heavy weapons.

But like I said, skill level is most dependant on beast mode. Campaign arcade is easy since you can respawn, and horde is soloable, not to mention you can always try more than once. All 12 waves without failing is a sure feat.

the beast mode to me has to be the hardest. All the rest are just time consuming. Beast would not be so bad if we could pick the difficutly when playing online, but we can't. It always defaults to normal. So if you stand any chance you need to find 4 other ppl who are pretty decent. I know that when they had the "hardcore weekend" or whatever it was called, I went on and played beast with randoms and got the gold metal with minimal effort. I wonder if they will ever do an insane weekend. That would really be a huge help b/c you can just keep joining matches until you find a good group that won't fail.

the beast mode to me has to be the hardest. All the rest are just time consuming. Beast would not be so bad if we could pick the difficutly when playing online, but we can't. It always defaults to normal. So if you stand any chance you need to find 4 other ppl who are pretty decent. I know that when they had the "hardcore weekend" or whatever it was called, I went on and played beast with randoms and got the gold metal with minimal effort. I wonder if they will ever do an insane weekend. That would really be a huge help b/c you can just keep joining matches until you find a good group that won't fail.

play trenches.. it is a joke

play trenches.. it is a joke

lol yeah I've read that in other forums. Still doesn't fix the issue of having ppl avail when I'm on though. Unless I could do trenches solo. but I seriously doubt I could solo insane beast mode w/o dying. seems like a stretch.

I know but dying solo usually results in failing the wave b/c it uses up like 10 seconds plus whatever time it takes to get back to the enemies.

i would want to meet the person who does it on solo insane. and not that i think it can still be done, but how about two controllers? and just tickers. one blows up, take the other.