Idol Lord tips

DJ Psyanyde

This seems like it should be harder than it actually.

There are 13 idols and all you have to do is get them all placed on the board at the same time. Win or lose you still get the achievement.

the cumulative effect o all the idols makes the game rather dull after a good portion of the idols are out it makes it basically a foot race, with no invasions battles etc.

You also gain the mummy tights body part for getting this done.

• 2 weeks later...

Please correct me on what I did wrong. I played the "arrow" map, I set the goal to "4000", i spent roughly an hour deploying all "13" idols, i WON "even though i didn't have to" and yet.....i got NOTHING as far as achievements go, NO avatar parts as described....I love this game as much as the rest of us, but that little bit of trying for the Idol achievement and not succeeding was , to put it nicely....a bunch of MOOSE DUNG.:mad:

Quick clarification here. All of the idols must placed at the same time at some point. It also has to be against a story character so you cannot use custom settings as far as win condition. But you can change the map elements if you choose. I did this on Mount etumar map using all neutral lands. Against Irville because his book called sacrifice is really pretty much a chump book that cannot win without a great deal of help.

Alright, I'll try that map, i used Irville too, although i think i had changed his book, and obviously made modifications to the goal and other things....and yes, i had all 13 idols deployed at the same time, took me forever though, because Irville had deployed the idol that forbids any other "same" creatures from being on the map at the same time. I think I went around that loop 20 times or so before I could destroy that idol and deploy my own....

Thanks for the help. Finally got that one. Very tedious work. Then, I decided to attempt the Gearions achievement. LOL Now THAT is a frustrating one. Makes the idol ach. look like FUN. WHICH IT WAS NOT. I was finally able to get 3 Gearions out with the use of Quicksilver, but I spent so much time trying to make a Gearion, that my opponent was making MAD LOOT the whole time i was foolin around with that. I'm sure I'll eventually be able to get the ach., but do you have any tips/shortcuts/suggestions to make things a little easier?

arrow map, telegnosis with all the gears that you have, that way you can move them at whatever creature is put down, 4 quicksilvers, and all movement spells. i got made 6 gearions in 30 mins set to 10,000g target against rilara

hey psyanyde, maybe we should just open up a hotline phone # for people to call in for help on this game. could be some easy money. ha

thanks, i'll try that.do you know the requirements for getting the "red cap" card? my wife got one, but she is unwilling to part with it.....

Luck. I believe if there's a foe that uses the card, that increases your chances of getting it when you defeat them. That may or may not be true.

Luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...