Who 1000'ed Just Cause?

Lord of Rage

What's Up people!?

No, I didn't 1k'd Just Cause 1, because I don't got it. Is it hard to get 1000? If so: I will never play the first one.

A friend of my got the game, so if I change my mind, I can always get it from him.

But, yeah, I think i'm gonna hit the 1k with Just Cause 2. With a little patience and practice things will work out. Just 1k'd Pure today, and that was a pain in the butt too, but it gave me the will for completing other games!! :)

~MONK3Y

Yep 1kd the first one, was actually one of the games I got as part of the package deal when I bought my original 360. Four 360's later and im raring to go on Just Cause 2!! already put about 4 hours into the demo just messing about, im pretty sure as far as sandbox playgrounds go this will be the most fun single player one out this year!

Just Cause 2 is going to be a tough 1000 points. After playing it on normal difficulty, I'm terrified to even touch the higher levels.

Yeah, this one looks like will be tough one and a lot more time consuming to 1k. I bet invincible Warrior and Legendary Agent will be hardest achievements to get.

Can't wait to get the game btw. :woop:

I've got Just Cause sitting on my shelf unplayed - I bought it a few months ago for 4.99, just for the sake of it.

I've been meaning to give it a go before 2 comes out but still not got round to it... Doubt I'll bother now - maybe one day if I run out of things to play and I'm really bored :)

Would anyone even recommend giving it a quick playthrough b4 the 2nd one arrives here on Friday? I've read a lot bad comments about it though :(