Glitched Flaming Retro Lancer Skin went au revoir?

linktriforce007

Nope, just the Flaming Retro.

And I didn't change it, it changed to default on me. that's why I was abundantly confused.

I'm fucking pissed right now. Had it since day one, Log off, play some Monday Night Combat. Decide I'll just burn some time in horde mode, and my flaming retro is gone. WTF!? I hope it returns, if not I'm going to call and be the biggest asshole Epic has ever dealt with.

Flaming Retro Lancer is supposed to be unlocked when you play game during the week of September 20. This is clearly stated in, "Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Game Guide" (pg 314) in addition to the Golden Lancer and the Golden Hammerburst.

Mine disappeared after staying for the last few days. Although now I have Red Crimson Lancer which only get if you buy the special XBOX Live Gears of War 3 Card which I never paid for.

Flaming Retro Lancer is supposed to be unlocked when you play game during the week of September 20. This is clearly stated in, "Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Game Guide" (pg 314) in addition to the Golden Lancer and the Golden Hammerburst.

Mine disappeared after staying for the last few days. Although now I have Red Crimson Lancer which only get if you buy the special XBOX Live Gears of War 3 Card which I never paid for.

No way!? The game guide is the only place that it states that then (unless someone has seen it anywhere else?), not even any of the posts from Epic have stated thats how you unlock it.... which is really weird lol

Finally! I knew I had seen it somewhere!!! Hey if its not too much trouble dude, can you get a picture of that? Because I've been going on about it but not sure if anyone believed me because I couldn't find said evidence :/