Games You wasted money on

Whackanese

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of it can be considered a "waste" of money but I do like collecting things, which is why the list below reflects the waste.

Gears 3 (2 copies)

Bought the Xbox that came with the game AND the special edition. I have lent out the normal edition a few times.

MW2 (2 copies)

Purchased the special edition xbox AND bought the hardened edition. I let my nephew borrow MW2 and haven't seen it in over a year.

MW3 (2 copies)

Bought the game, but the hardened edition was not available on Amazon so I figured I lost out. The hardened edition became available finally so I ordered it. I sold my normal copy to my cousin for $50.

Halo Reach (3 copies)

Bought the special edition Xbox that game with the normal game, then ordered the special edition as well. Sold the copy on craig's list but then won another copy that is still unopened.

Dead Rising 2 (2 copies)

Bought the normal game. Never played it. Zombrex Edition was on sale fairly cheap on Amazon so I ordered it. I still have not played the game but own two copies.

for me it must be LIPS.

see i was over at a friend house and we were going for Legendary Performer.

and since i just got Cash in my acc, i bought 5 songs for the game.

We get Bronze on 3 of them

then i buy 8 songs.

we get bronze on 4 of them.

i buy 10 songs.

we only get bronze on 2 (i was stupid and bought some of the most bought songs in the game :()

so we are up to 9 Bronze cups and stops for the day.

next day i get 6 songs.

we get bronze on all 6 :)

i buy 5 more.

we get 1.

i get all the Free songs in the game

get bronze on 3.

i buy Seven Nation Army, and the we already get silver when it starts and we are done.

cost me alot of MSP those 2 days :(

I've only really ever wasted money on a few games: Secred 2 Fallen Angel and Two Worlds. Two Worlds came as a bundle with my first 360 so it doesn't really count, however Sacred 2 does since no one plays it anymore. Other games considered a waste of money by many include the Harry Potter games, which I have played 2 of (OOTP and HBP)