Glory Moment - Possible Easy Way?

Evo Kazz

Steps:

1. Win 1 match online (if you lose it, forfeit and create a new tournament)

2. Quit to lobby and quit to FIFA 12, then dashboard after game saves etc

3. Copy EURO TOURNAMENT 0 save on HDD to USB

4. Launch FIFA 12 - EURO 12 Online Tourny

5. Forfeit the tournament so you lose the whole tournament - option is on the menu

6. Start a new tournament with the SAME TEAM

7. Win the first game (if you lose forfeit and create a new tourny)

8. Quit lobby and quit to FIFA 12, then dashboard after game saves etc

9. Copy file from USB to XBOX 360 (delete current file first on console)

10. Launch FIFA 12 - EURO 12 Online Tourny

11 - Repeat steps 2 - 10 achievement pops in lobby

Edited by Evo Kazz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got to the Semi's online, had to leave the game but backed up my saves via USB. When I came back I played a game and got knocked out. I loaded my previous save and it loaded me back at the semi final!! Is this a glitch I wonder? Or does the game save tourny progress to a save file?

Did it let you go on and win the tournament/get the achievement?

I've read on PS3trophies how to get this achievement with a USB stick.

Here is the link below. i haven't tried it so unable to confirm if it actually works.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/uefa-euro-2012/155700-glory-moment-online-euro-glitch.html

Ok that could well work, will test tomorrow, basically what I said but better explain and with some proper steps, I am confident this will work.

Won the final today against this guy that played as Norway. I played as Spain, 7-0. I highly recommend Spain, by far the best team in this DLC.

My line-up in case you're interested:

Standard formation.

Navas - Villa - Mata

Iniesta

Alonso - Busquets

Jordi Alba - Puyol - Pique - Ramos

Casilias

I am by far not the best player online but I found Euro 2012 so easy for some reason, although i only play as Portugal and have always done well with them in all FIFA games.

I won all of my 6 games in a row and they were very fun too. Beat Ireland 5-3 in the final even though Doyle had a hat-trick.

Just keep at it and find a team your comfortable with i say.

Lool it's so easy, I got it on like my 2nd or 3rd try using Germany, much easier then FIFA 12 online cups. Although the final was pretty hard for me was 3-3 at the 89th minute and he managed to score one of the noobiest goal ever, so I was mad as fook. But somehow I scored a rebound from outside the box on the 90th minute :p. Went to Ex time and I beat him woooo.

OMG WHAT HAPPENED THIS SATURDAY WAS AMAZING !!! I DOWNLOAD EURO 2012 PACK I SAY OK LETS FUCKING TRY THAT ACHIVEMENT WIN THE ONLINE EURO :mad:I PLAY WITH ENGLAND OK FIRST GAME I LOSS 3-0 BEST START EVER LOL !:p

SECOND GAME I PLAY LIKE A BOSS 3-0 3RD GAME I WIN 3-0 OK WE ARE IN QUARTERS

SO I SAY THIS WILL BE HARD FUCK THAT I WIN 5-2 TO SPAIN LOL ! IN SEMIFINALS I FUCKING KILL THIS GUY 5-2 NETHERLANDS THEN THE FINAL !!!

SEARCHING FOR MINUTES THEN I FIND SOMEONE WAITING IN THE ARENA BOOM :confused:

BLACK SCREEN FREEZE THE GAME I WAS SO ANGRY :mad: THEN THE OTHER GUY LEAVE THE GAME THEN I SAY OMG I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT NOPE THE SCORE WAS 0-0 I WAS SEARCHING AGAIN OK THE GAME START ENGLAND VS GERMANY THIS GUY WAS SOME SERIOUS PLAYER HE SCORE IN FIRST 3 MINUTES FUCK :mad: BEST START EVER IN THE FINAL THEN IN THE SECOND HALF ROONEY SAVE MY DAY FROM A CORNER KICK 1-1 END OF THE GAME EXTRA TIME WAS CRAZY THIS GUY WAS KILLING ME BUT THE SCORE WAS STILL 1-1 PENALTIES FUCK THEN I REMENBER :p ENGLAND SUCKS IN PENALTIES LOL !! AND GERMANY IS THE KING IN PENALTIES OK FIRST PENALTY HE SCORE LIKE BOSS ! MY TURN ROONEY FAIL I SAY THATS ALL I LOSS FUCK THAT THEN EVERYONE SCORE ALL THE PENALTIES THEN THE FINAL PENALTY FOR GERMANY EPIC SAVE BY HART I SCREAM LIKE A BITCH LOL !! THEN I SCORE 4-4 HIS TURN EPIC SAVE BY JOE HART AGAIN :drunk NOW MY CHANCE TO WIN THE EURO SCOOTY PARKER SHOT GOAL !! I CRY SO HARD I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT THAT WAS AWESOME !:locked:locked:locked

I'm trying to work out exactly what save file I need to copy over.

I have two 'EURO TOURNAMENT 0' files.

One is 252kb and the other is 2mb.

Delete both and start again. One is single player I think, need to make sure you have 1 so you don't get confused.

If you copy FIFA files, it doesn't give you the option to overwrite, instead it adds another file with exact same name, so when moving saves about, delete then copy, otherwise you will have a big confusing mess.

OMG WHAT HAPPENED THIS SATURDAY WAS AMAZING !!! I DOWNLOAD EURO 2012 PACK I SAY OK LETS FUCKING TRY THAT ACHIVEMENT WIN THE ONLINE EURO :mad:I PLAY WITH ENGLAND OK FIRST GAME I LOSS 3-0 BEST START EVER LOL !:p

SECOND GAME I PLAY LIKE A BOSS 3-0 3RD GAME I WIN 3-0 OK WE ARE IN QUARTERS

SO I SAY THIS WILL BE HARD FUCK THAT I WIN 5-2 TO SPAIN LOL ! IN SEMIFINALS I FUCKING KILL THIS GUY 5-2 NETHERLANDS THEN THE FINAL !!!

SEARCHING FOR MINUTES THEN I FIND SOMEONE WAITING IN THE ARENA BOOM :confused:

BLACK SCREEN FREEZE THE GAME I WAS SO ANGRY :mad: THEN THE OTHER GUY LEAVE THE GAME THEN I SAY OMG I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT NOPE THE SCORE WAS 0-0 I WAS SEARCHING AGAIN OK THE GAME START ENGLAND VS GERMANY THIS GUY WAS SOME SERIOUS PLAYER HE SCORE IN FIRST 3 MINUTES FUCK :mad: BEST START EVER IN THE FINAL THEN IN THE SECOND HALF ROONEY SAVE MY DAY FROM A CORNER KICK 1-1 END OF THE GAME EXTRA TIME WAS CRAZY THIS GUY WAS KILLING ME BUT THE SCORE WAS STILL 1-1 PENALTIES FUCK THEN I REMENBER :p ENGLAND SUCKS IN PENALTIES LOL !! AND GERMANY IS THE KING IN PENALTIES OK FIRST PENALTY HE SCORE LIKE BOSS ! MY TURN ROONEY FAIL I SAY THATS ALL I LOSS FUCK THAT THEN EVERYONE SCORE ALL THE PENALTIES THEN THE FINAL PENALTY FOR GERMANY EPIC SAVE BY HART I SCREAM LIKE A BITCH LOL !! THEN I SCORE 4-4 HIS TURN EPIC SAVE BY JOE HART AGAIN :drunk NOW MY CHANCE TO WIN THE EURO SCOOTY PARKER SHOT GOAL !! I CRY SO HARD I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT THAT WAS AWESOME !:locked:locked:locked

And that was one whole sentence why??? Do you always smileys as punctuation ?

So is this USB method working like it does on PS3 then? Is it actually helping or is the glitch exclusive to PS3?

IF you do it EXACTLY as I wrote in first post it will also work for 360, the file system is slightly different than PS3, but it does work 100%. You still neeed to win 6 games, but u can save progress after every match rather than doing 6 in a row.

Edited by Evo Kazz