Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

" Bunnies are raving mad Part 2 " is killing me in the "shake your booty" section. It's the only song I do not have 700+ on. Did anyone else have issues with this song? I've always sucked at games like this such as Donkey konga, ddr, guitar hero etc., I am surprised I am doing this well although this is way easier lol.

updated: wow sat down and took a break and then destroyed this song 1st try :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This game looks so easy...deceiving. I heard that it's ridiculously hard. Going to just go for the 550 during the league that most people get.

Do you even have the game because this is like your third post where you say it's easy maybe you should buy it and try. Story mode is easy, then when you get to the mini games in scoremode and try to get 1000/1000 on all ( get achievements ) your going to do one of the below or all

1. your going to break your controler because that was the 11 time you threw it at your wall.

2. your going to break your 360.

3. your going to snap the game in half.

4. give it to hobo.

or just keep going like I did.

• 2 months later...

In the game Bunnies are heartless with pigs (where you walk a piggie to its mother through a mine field), is there particular patterns that I can follow or is it totally random???

EDIT: Actually, it's random, but it seems the path in the center is always mined. Also, in the Bunnies are heartless with pigs part 2, I just understood that the "chain-gun" sound is just a trap. Your controller will shake, but just because of the sound. You can still walk while the controller is shaking, except when the pig screams.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm really sad that this game is glitched and an impossible 1,000G. I loved the old Rayman games from PSX, and my girlfriend enjoys mario-party-esque minigame filled games. Oh well, I guess I'll just pawn this game. =(

Ubisoft needs to care about it's gamers and patch the glitches. I don't care if it stays 99.9% impossible, just as long as it IS possible by legitimate means.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Do you even have the game because this is like your third post where you say it's easy maybe you should buy it and try. Story mode is easy, then when you get to the mini games in scoremode and try to get 1000/1000 on all ( get achievements ) your going to do one of the below or all

1. your going to break your controler because that was the 11 time you threw it at your wall.

2. your going to break your 360.

3. your going to snap the game in half.

4. give it to hobo.

or just keep going like I did.

Absolutely brilliant answer!! lol :woop:

• 3 years later...
Just a real quick question, are the achievements easy on this? I was also thinking of picking this game up.

Over seven year-old post, but I laughed anyways. I am fairly certain that no on has ever legitimately completed this game. What a shame. I really thought that it would be easy. That was around 5.5 years ago for me.