Your Favorite Guardian?

Rapture639

I'm just going to start this off with this helpful tip: You CAN change the guardian you play as in the game by pressing :dleft: or :dright: on the D-PAD. I tried every button thinking one of them was used to switch between guardians, but didn't find any luck so I thought I was stuck with Santa the whole time. It wasn't until I reached the 3rd world that I actually tried the D-Pad and realized you can switch it from there :p

Anyways, back to the topic. After figuring out how to change your Guardian, I played a bit with each one and found out that the ranged Guardians were definitely better. My favorite in the game has to be the Easter Bunny (or whatever his name is in the game). His ranged attacks are very fast (allowing you to get that 50-hit combo achievement really easy) and his :bbut: move is one of the best in the game. He basically plants an egg bomb that explodes into smaller eggs that basically kills off everything in half the screen. I know the game is very easy and you can probably just get away with mashing :abut: through the whole game with any character, but I found myself sticking to the Easter Bunny cause he tore through the enemies the quickest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...