Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need to do Wedding Crasher, and also need some people to do Chaos Generator with.

In return I'd gladly stick around and help out with other achievements or campaigns if anyone needs to, I have all the DLC for L4D2, so that won't be a problem either.

Send me a friend request or message if interested.

EDIT: Just noticed each DLC has their own achievement threads, my bad. I'm going to leave this up here as well, if that's alright since it covers both the DLC packs and I'm willing to help out with any campaign or mode in return.

Edited by jigger

Right, looking to get a group off people together to do the STRENGTH IN NUMBERS achievement.

We need 8 players, or at least 8 different GTs with XBL Gold.

TEAM1

1) MrOrange88

2) r3b1rz

3) Lispless

4) Lispless GF (don't have her GT yet)

TEAM2

1) JohnnyPotSeed88

2) xXxOrdoxXx

3) Spudy123

4) Spudy123 friend (don't have the GT yet)

Please message me on XBL and reply to this thread putting your name in the list. Once we've got 8 players, I'll try and arrange a time to do it.

We'll do a game of Scavenger.

Edited by willberry88

I need the STRENGTH IN NUMBERS achievement too. I have one extra controller and both of the DLCs, but i think a scavenge match would be quicker than a versus.

But im from Germany so i have to check that im online at the right time :/

Edit: Gamertag is r3b1rZ

Edited by Rebirz

I need the STRENGTH IN NUMBERS achievement too. I have one extra controller and both of the DLCs, but i think a scavenge match would be quicker than a versus.

But im from Germany so i have to check that im online at the right time :/

Edit: Gamertag is r3b1rZ

Oh yeah, forgot it could be a Scavenger match. We'll do that instead!

Please message me on XBL and reply to this thread putting your name in the list. Once we've got 4 players plus 4 extra controllers, I'll try and arrange a time to do it. If we do it on one of the DLCs, it'll only be three levels long, so YOU MUST HAVE THE DLC

It might not work if you're using regular guest accounts. (Ej. gamertag(1).) Can confirm that it does work if you sign into a second XBOX Live account from another hard drive, though. I don't need this anymore but I'm happy to help if you can catch enough people online at the same time. Know how annoying this one can be. =/

It might not work if you're using regular guest accounts. (Ej. gamertag(1).) Can confirm that it does work if you sign into a second XBOX Live account from another hard drive, though. I don't need this anymore but I'm happy to help if you can catch enough people online at the same time. Know how annoying this one can be. =/

Ahh that's a bit gash. Cheers for that, will make note of your GT.

Looking for a team to earn achievements with.

Current Achievements needed are The Real Deal, Still Something to Prove, Scattering Ram, Strength in Numbers, Heartwarmer, Gas Shortage, and Gas Guzzler.

My gamer tag is xXxOrdoxXx and I'm on quite frequently. Have a headset for communication and would greatly appreciate the help to FC this game.