Courtyard B2

SGT H0US3

OK here's the thing, i'm in the room with the elevator you ride down with Barry (If playing Jill) and i'm going for the 100% every room achievement on my first play through but cant seem to get this room to turn green, am i missing something as i'm sure I've collected all that was here, A broken flame thrower was all there was i believe.

Any body have any suggestions....

OK here's the thing, i'm in the room with the elevator you ride down with Barry (If playing Jill) and i'm going for the 100% every room achievement on my first play through but cant seem to get this room to turn green, am i missing something as i'm sure I've collected all that was here, A broken flame thrower was all there was i believe.

Any body have any suggestions....

There is a handgun clip next to the ladder going down by the spotlight thing that's on the ground. It's kinda hidden just keep hitting a

There is a handgun clip next to the ladder going down by the spotlight thing that's on the ground. It's kinda hidden just keep hitting a

Exactly this.

A friend of mine was going nuts because he couldn't find an object in that area (this is where the lift is and where you'd pick up the Broken Flamethrower, NOT the area where you can get the Magnum ammo and stuff off the crate). There's that handgun clip which is kind of hard to see near the ladder.

Check the corner of the room with the crates. You can actually climb up on them. Shotgun and magnum ammo up there. Took me a while to find it too. If you change the screen to normal, and not wide screen you can see it.

Yikes, sorry I posted wrong info. Read it wrong.

No no, I hope I didn't come off like I was calling you out on that. That's useful info in case he hadn't been in that area but I assumed it was just like my friend's situation and someone posted about that handgun clip next to the ladder so I figured that was his issue (plus based on how he described the area).

Exactly this.

A friend of mine was going nuts because he couldn't find an object in that area (this is where the lift is and where you'd pick up the Broken Flamethrower, NOT the area where you can get the Magnum ammo and stuff off the crate). There's that handgun clip which is kind of hard to see near the ladder.

Lol I was going nuts. That freaking ammo is practically invisible!!