Heavyweight Achievement

Joseph0714

playing quick races on easy makes AI really stupid and very easy targets of various power plays. it is very easy to wreck most or even all of the enemies with the dam on Canyon track or with wrecking the train on Expressway.

I think 15 enemies per race is rather easy to pull off on most of the tracks. getting to 1000 while you're done with pretty much everything else is going to be sort of tedious. but hey the game is a great fun, so play couple of races every single day and you eventually unlock the achievement.

or try your skills in multiplayer. I suppose you ranked up with some boosting partners for you have that few enemies wrecked so far.

for example I'm in the seventh episode in career mode and played bunch of online games (rank of 70) and I'm very close to 400 or I have even already beaten that threshold. the key was to wait until the stats after each race came up just to be sure every single wreck was taken into account for the sake of this achievement before restarting the event.

The fastest way I found when finishing this up was to race Airplane Graveyard (think that is the right name). If you stay at the back of the pack with a fast car so you can catch up, and keep drifting and drafting you can EASY rack up upto 30 wrecks a race, my average was 25 on this track.

You should not really need to grind out the miles or the flying achievement as by the time you have 1000 takedowns (oops wrong game) you should easily have them.

@zimzvm:

Yeah, the game is awsome but I want to get that achievement out of the way :p and well, I always restarted the races whenever I saw I wouldn't win. I never actually finished them, so that might have been a mistake on my side :-S

Oh, and I didn't boost the multiplayer achievements, I did it all in like 2 sittings (2 hours each sitting) and I found them to be very easy. I didn't do many rival wrecks while in multiplayer since I was focused on getting in 1st place.

@evokazz:

I'll try that, and post later. I see you got a little confused with the achievements :p

@both:

Thanks for the help guys. I'll try to boost and post later to let you know how I'm doing :)

The fastest way I found when finishing this up was to race Airplane Graveyard (think that is the right name). If you stay at the back of the pack with a fast car so you can catch up, and keep drifting and drafting you can EASY rack up upto 30 wrecks a race, my average was 25 on this track.

You should not really need to grind out the miles or the flying achievement as by the time you have 1000 takedowns (oops wrong game) you should easily have them.

I just finished the season. What's left is those grinding achievements, and I'll try your advice tonight to get them!

About 300 rivals, 15 route changers, and 1 min and half of air time to go!! Then it's off to boost/ work on online forms!!

I just finished the season. What's left is those grinding achievements, and I'll try your advice tonight to get them!

About 300 rivals, 15 route changers, and 1 min and half of air time to go!! Then it's off to boost/ work on online forms!!

theres no need to boost the online form i got it in 1 night of playing very easy!