Does the US version also have 1500 gamerpoints available?

velho lobodomar

Maybe its stackble if you get the Japanese version? Are you saying the Japan release has 1500 points on 1 version? I do know people like to stack some games gamerscore between U.S. and Japan releases. Its not as common as it used to be with new releases, but it might be a possibility. Although 1500 seems to go aginst the cheeve policy for a new release.

Maybe its stackble if you get the Japanese version? Are you saying the Japan release has 1500 points on 1 version? I do know people like to stack some games gamerscore between U.S. and Japan releases. Its not as common as it used to be with new releases, but it might be a possibility. Although 1500 seems to go aginst the cheeve policy for a new release.

It's stackable, Japan version shipped with 1k points, added 2 250:gsicon:. It released over a year ago.

• 1 month later...

Guess MS felt even tho Add on came with USA copy didnt give it right have more 1000 score looking over Japan points # them vary diffent such as all Bosses are 5 points in japan why 15 in usa they knocked down alot higher ones that were 100 down and spreaded the points out abit

I say thats kind bs but meh at least game came over better that then nothing at all