RE.Net Event

MicroCool

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kill a lot of zombies but when i see my score in the site its 0:eek:

Should i wait or what ?

My rank is 3404 now (Mercenaries only), so it's working. Just continue your struggle.

Some people already have over 8000 :eek: Do they not stop playing RE ever???

Yeah frankly it's just plane stupid to go for the #1 spot. You really have to play like a mofo to get there. The competition is too crazy about this. NO SLEEP AT ALL.

And about the prize you will get. I'm pretty sure it's just some stupid RE Points, that's it.

So, where is the best spot to farm these kills!? Any infinite spawn points!? I thought in Chapter 5 of Leon/Helena was one but guess I'm wrong. This Phil X83 guy with +9350 kills is insane man.

Maybe we shall wait capcom to upload our data cuz i play 72H but on the site shows 62H

I don't mind events, in fact regardless if I never win because there are always 2-3 guys that boost nonstop. I just wish the site would say Which mode or all modes included. They really can make this work. They need to take a look at Bioware Mass Effect 3 MP. I was very surprised how will it worked and they have events every weekend and its fun. I'm sure there will be more to come. As far as costumes the only one I like is Chris. It would be even better if u could use his sword. Leon as a pirate is the worst Piers is okay. The took Piers from a Nathan Drake look a like to Chuck from DR. Me, I prefer classics

BTW If you click detailed event info it gives you the prize info:

Participation prize:The following points are awarded according to rank!

• 1st:50000Points
  • 2nd:30000Points
  • 3rd:10000Points
  • 4th - 100th:5000Points
  • 101th - 1000th:3000Points
  • 1001th - 5000th:2000Points
  • 5001th and below:1000Points

Those guys in the number 1 spot are the people I fear for... I mean they're obviously non-stop playing RE for what... RE points? Really?

Those type of people are pure maniacal perfectionists who must do every little thing to the best of their ability. I feel bad for them.

Wow. Glad I'm not doing this event, these prizes are fucking stupid. It should be headsets, early access to DLC, or I don't know...something epic. Not fucking points.

• 3rd:10000Points
  • 4th - 100th:5000Points
  • 101th - 1000th:3000Points
  • 1001th - 5000th:2000Points

See guys, exactly what I was talking about, just some RE POINTS but finallly I can confirm ALL MODES (Campaign + The Mercenaries) are counting towards this event.

Currently I'm at rank 172 with 2004 kills (250 kills from campaign & the rest in the Mercenaries).

Glad that I don't have to beat the top spot.

I can get easily 4000 Points by simply loggin-in (70.000 RE points at the moment) and I already bought two costumes.

Hey I was wondering how long the site takes to update because yesterday I played resident evil 6 and did the first level of Leon's Campaign and got 250 kills and its not showing up at all and it has been about 14+ hours now.

They fixed it for a day but now it's back to the same problem. Id's say within every 24h.