Servers.

crabbycrabcrab

I'm having the problem where the loading bar after the start menu sits at 25% and does nothing. I tried everything to remedy it, but nothing worked. But I did read something in the forums that this happens every so often and clears up every few days, stupid maintenance.

Thats what im getting. If you wait long enough it'll say cant connect to servers. I need to buy more of the games. Completed the one i bought so far!

I'm not for sure if this is the right place for me to be asking this, but I'll ask anyway.

I downloaded Game Room - Lunar Lander for my Windows 8 Phone. I am attempting to unlock an achievement using the leaderboards. Whenever I attempt to view them or have my score added to them, I get "The Game Room server is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Could this also be associated with what you all are experiencing?

I'm not for sure if this is the right place for me to be asking this, but I'll ask anyway.

I downloaded Game Room - Lunar Lander for my Windows 8 Phone. I am attempting to unlock an achievement using the leaderboards. Whenever I attempt to view them or have my score added to them, I get "The Game Room server is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Could this also be associated with what you all are experiencing?

Most likly. However the servers are back now. I was able to download jungler and play it :)

It looks like the servers are having issues right now. Leaderboards can't be viewed, but challenges can not be sent, hence it's been a while since anyone has unlocked a challenge achievement. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, and once it does, I'll knock out those challenge achievements ASAP. Can't really trust their servers much at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are the servers down again? I can't buy or rent any games today.

Edit: Just checked the marketplace, and game packs 1-9 are no longer there. Can anyone else confirm?

Edit2: Just checked a couple games in the game, and it seems I can buy the cabinets for those from packs 10+, but I can't buy single plays any longer for them.

Edited by Finnan

Are the servers down again? I can't buy or rent any games today.

Edit: Just checked the marketplace, and game packs 1-9 are no longer there. Can anyone else confirm?

Edit2: Just checked a couple games in the game, and it seems I can buy the cabinets for those from packs 10+, but I can't buy single plays any longer for them.

Just decided to get back into this and try and finish it and notice I couldn't buy any games so I had the bright idea to delete and redownload. I only saw packs 10+ listed and couldn't even download the client... so I'm scrolling through my download history to five-ish years ago to get the client and all the packs again. :(

i completed this game today. finally. only took 4 years. you can only BUY games now, no more single plays. and you can only buy games from packs 10 and up. for a list of which games those are, refer to the medal chart on this site. i cut and pasted that data, sorted by pack #, and deleted the non-relevant games. fortunately i only needed to buy a few to finish the game...

good luck to anyone who still needs to finish this. i have read that Microsoft is basically saying "enjoy what's left"... it wont be long before everything is gone.