Frequent Flyer question

Hi all!

I'm wondering about Frequent Flyer, I can't seem to get it. Is there anything in particular you're meant to do? I keep reading that you just need to sign in every day for 5 days, I've done that, and I've not ever got it. Do I need to go into any particular modes or anything? It's driving me nuts!

Thanks in advance all!

Hi all!

I'm wondering about Frequent Flyer, I can't seem to get it. Is there anything in particular you're meant to do? I keep reading that you just need to sign in every day for 5 days, I've done that, and I've not ever got it. Do I need to go into any particular modes or anything? It's driving me nuts!

Thanks in advance all!

Once you sign in you just have to play a round of golf in any mode, Quick Play or Career etc and it should count then.

Hope this helps :)

You actually just have to turn the game on, make sure it connects to EA servers and then go to your country club. I learned that the hard way by one day just turning the game on, playing a few legend challenges and quitting... I didn't get credit for that day and had to start over.

You actually just have to turn the game on, make sure it connects to EA servers and then go to your country club. I learned that the hard way by one day just turning the game on, playing a few legend challenges and quitting... I didn't get credit for that day and had to start over.

Ah right, fair enough. I was just having problems with it registering the loyalty bonus when I opened up the Country Club for that day unless I played a round.

Also there is a patch due sometime next week which is resetting all of the online stats, might throw a spanner in the works for anyone trying to get this in the next few days.

Patch Info

So when you say go to your country club, can you just select it from the menu, go in, back out and that's it? Do you have to actually play anything within the club?

No playing required. When you select country club from the menu, just look at the consecutive days bonus to make sure it went up one. I'm not 100% positive you don't have to play a hole because I always did in career or somewhere else. But each day the streak went up 1 before I ever played a whole.