The Absolutely Random Thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who thinks Nero from the Star Trek movie looks like Howie from Deal or No Deal?

Second...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOzKmBqUdSY]YouTube - kids with attitude, get kis ot behave, child behavior management, fix my kids[/ame]

Whatever happened to parents, sitting down with their kids...and hitting them?

Great or greatest feeling? When you realize you can't where these jeans anymore because your dicks too big. I mean they weren't even skinny jeans. Its like you finally understand what the girls youve been with mean. Ha I feel good... except for my dick. Kinda hurts. Speaking of which I got kneed in the dick playing basketball in gym. I didn't know it was possible for your dick to become black&blue. Try my best to protect that area.

Ok that should do for me saying anything about my dick for at least like 2 weeks. dick-vent/closed.

And now for something completely different

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_6l1kwu7Y]YouTube - Chilly Down From Labyrinth[/ame]

Bambi sought revenge for hitting her sister last week and my bagel slices I bought for dinner for work went flying out the car window. She got a free meal and I go the lovely scent of burning rubber and the assurance my breaks kick major ass.

Also, would it be considered genocide when you use ant killer on a horde of ants eating a neglected french fry off the floor?

Edited by ApochWeiss

Women piss me off, especially when you spend $2000 at an expensive store for an entire new wardrobe for them and THEN you find out they want nothing to do with you. Little whores. Women who only use you for money. Women who lie to you. Just women in general.

I'm apparently good in bed.

Maybe not pimp...if you were that good you wouldn't be having all these problems with women.

You can't have pie without Cool Fwip

WTF is "Cool Fwip"? Isn't it supossed to be Cool Whip with the emphanzes on the "H" instead of the "W"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHYYkZpZGjo]YouTube - Family Guy - New Cool Whip[/ame]

Edited by jimi_stephen

I hate the ps3

Why do hate the PS3? I'm gonna go AGAINST the flow and list some pros of the ps3.

* Built in Wi-Fi (Avg. Price $66 on eBay for 360 Wireless Network Adapter)

* bluray (way better quality than sd)

* expandable HDD (price upwards of $80 for measly 120 gb for 360, ripoff!)

* bluetooth

* web browser (comes in handy)

* it's quiet (360's fan distracts the ambience from games like Fallout 3, Bioshock, Dead Space. And not to mention movies.)

* FREE online (Live is obviously better, but it's not like PSN is crap)

* NO RROD (although should be occurring less with the new jaspers)

* MGS4 (No it's not a playable-movie, it's an EXPERIENCE), LBP, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank, Killzone 2 (TBH wasn't that great), and on the horizon; GT5, FFXIII VS, and God of War 3.

So rly what's there to hate? no halo 3 perhaps?