No More All Caps?

Evil Demon55

Anyone else notice that you cannot do all caps anymore, or has it always been like that?

ALL CAPS RIGHT HERE?

CAPS IS CAPITALIZATION FOR ALL THE WORDS YOU write.

---

Edit:

---

I figured it out. Only the first post can have all caps in it, every other post cannot. Anyone else think that is weird?

Discuss please.

Edited by Evil Demon55

It's too much noise in the forums, so they disabled it to stop people from shouting. The youngsters are always shouting, back in my days we had respect for the elders and did not shout when they were around. Damn youngsters...

/Domantos

Those gosh derned whipper snappers and their shouting and their...their loud music and their going to metal shows to pretend to be windmills and pick up change...Why, back in my day, we had an old fashioned circle pit, and we wore shirts that meant something! Not these band licensed basketball jerseys that read B.O.O. on them...Curse them all! Little snot nosed brats think they 'r better'en us because we all older then them with the lolz and teh pwnz and the rofflecopters...

dag gum whipper snappers...and their wild sex parties...and their glass candies...(and dag gum anyone who didn't get some of the pop culture references in this post).

Oh, and sorry for killing your thread there Evil.

Edited by ApochWeiss

haha what i don't get is why can the op have all caps. Ya know?

CAUSE THEY ARE UBER, AND THEY RULE OUR WORLD, THE WORLD KNOWN AS THE X360A FORUM!

RULE I TELL YOU!!

a

a

/DOMANTOS

Edited by Domantos
see, I can all caps too =P

THIS SOUNDS TOO WEIRD TO BE TRUE!

BUT IT IS! I WONDER IF a SINGLE NON-CAPS LETTER IS ENOUGH?

IT SEEMS QUOTING NON-CAPS WORKS TOO!

OK, SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS, I WILL STOP NOW.

It wasn't me quoting something in lower case that made it possible to write in all caps, it was me doing one lower case letter, albeit in white so you wouldn't see to easily =P

I r sneaky!!!11

/Domantos

This has been like this for at least 5 years now on VBulletin boards. It's certainly nothing new at all. You can have all caps as long as you put a single letter lowercase. You'll notice when I do it I include one letter or word at the end of the post so that it doesn't auto-change it.

Get with the times, this is ancient. :p