Stuck in Zeta Observation deck!!

deathsRat

So I have completed the space walk activated the teleporter and everyone bar the samurai has joined me up stairs. My problem lies in the door that is locked at the other end leading to Biological research if I try to open it it tells me it is locked and needs a key to open, I have spoken to everyone and they tell me to carry on! Please can someone tell me where the key is I have searched for about 2 hours now!!!

Thanks

I think Im glitched in observation deck right after you come out of the space walk I activate the portal to the engineering room but then nothing happens after I cant use the teleporter the next room is locked and needs a key anyone know whats up with that

I think Im glitched in observation deck right after you come out of the space walk I activate the portal to the engineering room but then nothing happens after I cant use the teleporter the next room is locked and needs a key anyone know whats up with that

Where do you activate this teleporter at. Im in the same spot and if I go to my waypoint there is nothing there. I dont see any switches or anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah i got stuck just after the space walk, where you turn on the teleporter so the girl joins you, climbs through the duct and opens the door.

Except she never teleported so was completely stuck either way.

took me an hour to get pissed off and quit only to find out a quick reload would of solved the problem. that was very annoying.