First LEGIT gamer got his gamerscore resetted, Unbelievible decision taken in MS

lukkPL

Hi.

The topic says almoust everything and the gamer who had his Gamerscore resetted was me - lukkPL.

This is my account on MGC - http://profile.mygamercard.net/lukkpl

I don't want to repeat something that i wrote before so i will paste here if you agree my Message

written to The Pro and Bootblack - the guys on xbox.com who are in charge of Gamertags, gamerscores,

etc. I wrote these mssgs yesterday and of course haven't received any response from them.

Hi

Today's morning before going to work i almoust got a heart attack. I saw that my Gamerscore was 0. I

wrote a topic on a board however i've just got an automatic response which didn't clarify anything at

all. So I'm writing to you as I heard you're one of the people responsible for Gamertags, etc.

I have NEVER used any kind of cheating. I have played all my games in a legit way. All of my

achievements were earned with a hard work and i spent a lot of my time to achieve position that i had

before resetting. I have never used any of someone's else savegames, profiles, editors, etc.

According to:

Under what circumstances does LIVE correct a specific gamerscore?

Specific and automated criteria are used to determine if a player has earned achievements by

using tools that circumvent the game or avoid game play entirely. A player who meets these

criteria has their gamerscore corrected.

i'd like to know what decided to make my account zeroed? I would like to see the proof you have that

i used external tools. As i mentioned before I have NEVER cheated single achievment so i suppose

there's no possible way that you could have any evidence of me not playing the games. Moreover i can

still see people who have glitched Hellboy, Ghostbusters, Rayman and they're still on the site :/

Only games i can think of that you could see as glitched are games with glitched achievements like

GRID. As you could see i had 2 achievements for driving 400&800 miles gained in the same second. It

was beacuse the game had glitched multiplayer when it was released, and after the race it freezed

giving these 2 achievments for almoust everyone. Next games would be Brothers in Arms (playing for

100 days) or Unreal 3 (200 kills for 50 days). These achievements were earned by changing Timezones.

And it's also known by everybody.

I can also think of gaining achievements offline however i don't have internet connection everywhere

where i live so i suppose it can't be the reason?

I suppose that some looser i had been receiving offending messages from complined on me and that's

the reason my Gamertag got zeroed.

I'm really looking forward to hear from you soon, because i'm really dissapointed about actions

taken by you. I have never reveived any warning from you, i have never had offending motto, bio, etc.

I spent a lot of time on gaining achievments which were wonderful thing for me and i hope that you

can undo your action after hearing what i have to say.

If you would like to hear some other explanations about different games feel free to ask.

Regards

Lucas

As i wrote in the message: I CAN DIE here in this moment if i'm not telling the truth - I HAVE NEVER

used any external tools to gain achievments. I played over 2,5 years, spent a lot of time, money,

abilities to reach what i had.

In the meantime i'm writing this, on the polish board someone creates a topic-petition in my case.

http://forum.onlinecenter.pl/showthread.php?t=5715 - that's the topic, which clarifies my situation

even more.

I'm almoust broken because everything what i've earned, all my time which i spent playing games just

dissapeared in a second.

Now i'm trying to let know everyone about my situation because i think that it could help me in

getting my Gamerscore back.

Regards

lukkPL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify a bit more: I had 254.320 GS :( :( :(

That's a huge investment. Time and money. Get your point across, phonecalls and emails, anything. If you really are innocent, you should do what you can. But if you know you are guilty of cheating, please save yourself the embaressment. I'm not accusing you, but yeah.

But if you know you are guilty of cheating, please save yourself the embaressment. I'm not accusing you, but yeah.

Like you're saying. I'm not so stupid to post this on forums knowing that i'm guilty.

I SWEAR to god, to my parents to everithing in the world. I can die right here, in this moement if i'm lying.

I HAVE NEVER used any external tools. My profile has been never on the computer's HDD. Only thing i did with my profile was sometimes changing it between consoles but AFAIR it's nothing wrong?

As you can see in my profile i'm quite "old player" for over 2,5 years i played my games, my profile has been always unlocked that everybody could see it.

All I can say is, Microsoft are real dicks. They really pushed the envelope here on what they'll do to people. If you're a member for 2.5 years, played 270+ games, and had over 250,000 gamerscore you'd think they would at least let you appeal your case. Nope.

! What Happened to their gamerscore?

They've been caught cheating, find out more. . .

hilarious how they point you out too

And then the link is broken, just like Microsoft's operations.

Oh, shit. I would go crazy, even with my 18000 at the moment.

Good luck in getting your GS back, Microsoft wont undo their 'mistake' though. You basically got 100% in all the games you played so its hard to beleive its legit.

You also said and i quote ".......gaining achievements offline however i don't have internet connection". So how did you get all the online achievements for the 100%'sin all you games?

Personally, i dont think you are legit, but i dont know you.

Oh, shit. I would go crazy, even with my 18000 at the moment.

Good luck in getting your GS back, Microsoft wont undo their 'mistake' though. You basically got 100% in all the games you played so its hard to beleive its legit.

You also said and i quote ".......gaining achievements offline however i don't have internet connection". So how did you get all the online achievements for the 100%'sin all you games?

Personally, i dont think you are legit, but i dont know you.

Of course i meant OFFLINE achievements gained OFFLINE. I don't have a single ONLINE achievement gained OFFLINE.

@ RECKLESS x360a - man i swear to god, to everything. I HAVE never did anything like that.

Belive me i'm not that stupid. If i would have any of the achievements gained in not legit way i would not write all these posts.

Hmm I dont know if they would have done this for no reason they must of had a reason to do it.

Next games would be Brothers in Arms (playing for 100 days) or Unreal 3 (200 kills for 50 days). These achievements were earned by changing Timezones.

Erm isnt that cheating? Changing your timezone to get an achievment isnt that technically cheating then?

I feel you will have done something to cause this to happen.

Have you ever illegally downloaded games or have a modded console?

The account reset is for using external tools to gain achievements.

Even if i would have modded console i would get profile BAN (like early players in Forza 3) or console BAN. I can write messages over xbox.com, gain achievements in new games so it means that some games had to be taken as glitched in my profile :/

I'm sorry to hear this happened, but i gotta tell ya that chances are Microsoft simply wont care... they have your money...

They dont care if you sell your xbox, yell at them or even committ suicide... as long as they are swimming in your hard earned cash... they'll be happy! x(

If you did it legit, like you said, don't be a pushover. Keep alerting everyone that you can, and let everyone know that you were reset for no reason. I have only 30,000, but I'd go insane if I lost it. I can't imagine how much worse it would be for you.

Make a thread in the Account Suspensions and Player Feedback forum, located here. I hope doing that will help you get your Gamerscore reinstated.