Sending sweets to someone :D

Hariibo Kid x

right i want to send some sweets to someone in the states because she rly wants to try them and they dont get the ones that she wants to try:L

the thing is i dont know how to send them of D: so i get one of those pakages with the bubble wrap in the inside put the stuff in and write the address and all that but then what do i send it through the postbox outside the shops or do i take it into the post office ? :L ( btw im fron the UK )

Just tell them what you want to do...Not a big deal.

By the way this should have been posted in the general off-topic section, not a big deal. Just a heads up because it may get moved.

ops geus i didnt read the forum discription properly ><

so i just say i wanna post this?

Yeah i sent sweets from uk to usa in a jiffy bag. take it to the post office so it gets the correct postage and lables.

ive been sent them the same way as well no problems

yeah but what do i say ? "can i have this sent to wherever" ? sry if im being a pain

yeah but what do i say ? "can i have this sent to wherever" ? sry if im being a pain

Try: "Hello, my name is <Instert_Name_Here>, and I was interested in sending this package to a US address. I have the address written on this piece of paper that I brought with me as I know it is an important piece of information needed when sending items using a post office. I was wondering if you could help me figure out what I'm doing, and help with labels and postage. Thank you for doing your job and helping a customer, kind postal service worker. I am pleasantly surprised that you know more information about sending international packages than an xbox 360 achievements forum I tried earlier in the day."

You can close with: "Lovely weather we are having today, thanks, take care, bye."

It's their job to help you, and I'm sure they have a website. Go to the postal office with what you're sending and the address you are sending it to. They will help you with the rest.

PS. Certain food items are illegal to send overseas.

Edited by Maka