Achievements announced

Blyckert

The achievements have been announced, here they are:

dlc3_01.png What is Yours is Also Mine - 40 points

In Castle DLC Matchmaking, disable a vehicle and then hijack it.

dlc3_02.png Dodge This! - 20 points

In Castle DLC Matchmaking, get two direct Spartan Laser kills in one match.

dlc3_03.png Hello Nurse! - 30 points

In Castle DLC Matchmaking, heal a near-death teammate with Regen Field 5 times.

dlc3_04.png That Won't Save You - 30 points

In Castle DLC Matchmaking, assassinate an enemy who is using a Hardlight Shield.

dlc3_05.png Ashes to Ashes - 10 points

In Castle DLC Matchmaking, disintegrate 6 enemies using Forerunner weapons.

dlc3_07.png Beating up the Beat - 30 points

In Castle DLC Matchmaking, perform 5 melee kills in a single match.

dlc3_08.png Sight Seeing - 20 points

In Castle DLC Matchmaking, complete a match in any mode for each Castle map

dlc3_09.png Scrapyard - 30 points

In Castle DLC Matchmaking, destroy 2 vehicles during a single game.

dlc3_010.png Outta My Way! - 40 points

In Castle DLC Matchmaking, kill 5 enemies during a match by running them over.

Source

Doesn't look too bad. (Though I wonder what will be considered near death for the health regeneration one) Like the Majestic ones most look like you'll get them through regular play of the game. The only ones that might be annoying are the Hardlight assassination and running five people over, though number 2 shouldn't be hard if the maps have plenty of Ghosts.

I'm working on one too. Hopefully have it up tomorrow or Thursday.

If you post it up that early the Mods are going to close it. I wouldn't bother, I've for that in the past for Sleeping Dogs an they locked it right away.

Besides, I have my guide done...I'm just waiting until Monday to post it. And I've done the other Guides for the DLC so I feel as though consistency is key.

Wouldn't recommend it. Having guides up before the game (or DLC) is launched usually results in it being deleted by mods. I'd just wait until it's released or the night before it.

Thanks for the heads up.

If you post it up that early the Mods are going to close it. I wouldn't bother, I've for that in the past for Sleeping Dogs an they locked it right away.

Besides, I have my guide done...I'm just waiting until Monday to post it. And I've done the other Guides for the DLC so I feel as though consistency is key.

I appreciate the advice but I've put a lot of work into it so I'll put it up. Consistency isn't really needed as these achievements will be really easy and aren't related to the other map packs.

Is there going to be a FFA playlist? The original press release from a couple of weeks ago only mentioned one new playlist, a 6 vs. 6 one, but the article today mentions two new playlists. If there's a FFA playlist it would be simple enough just to use a second controller to quickly get the Hardlight achievement and then go for the rest legit.

Thanks for the heads up.

I appreciate the advice but I've put a lot of work into it so I'll put it up. Consistency isn't really needed as these achievements will be really easy and aren't related to the other map packs.

Yeah I was just giving you a heads up, no worries. I'll be submitting mine as well but not until Monday or else it'll get closed :/

Oh shit. Guide War.

Two guides enter

One guide leaves.

And then the other guide gets stickied.

I just cant wait for someone post an "achievement" not unlocking..and then later the same new thread, yet the person was to lazy to scroll down the page ans see the exact SAME THING and find the comments! lol

Is there going to be a FFA playlist? The original press release from a couple of weeks ago only mentioned one new playlist, a 6 vs. 6 one, but the article today mentions two new playlists. If there's a FFA playlist it would be simple enough just to use a second controller to quickly get the Hardlight achievement and then go for the rest legit.

I doubt there will be a FFA playlist. They tend to build the playlists around the map style and since these are larger maps, FFA wouldn't work very well on it (or so says the overlords in the gaming industry. I personally see nothing wrong with a 6 person FFA on a large map where it's more about tactics and ambush than run n' gun. But that's just me.)

Most likely we'll find these maps leaking into the BTB, Extraction, and Domination gametypes. Plus I hear Multiteam is supposed to be making a come back, so I imagine that will be included as well.

I'm going to keep leeching micro guide credit off you until I have 20 so I can get that sweet green award.

Hey, I'm totally fine with that. So long as you keep those sexy videos and pictures fresh, we'll be on the road to stardom.

Oh yeah and Dark is correct. FFA will not be a playlist for this Map Pack because the maps are large-scaled vehicular maps, not small/objective maps.

Edited by BiggD