Which collectibles are blocked?

Warpath Soul

So, today I finished my first playthrough with all psychopaths, sidequests etc. and kept some of the collectibles for later. Unfortunately, I've proceeded too far and finished the story without getting all collectibles. Since you lose all keys etc., this is a dumb situation. Is there any list or something where I can see which collectibles need specific keys etc.? My next playthrough would be on Nightmare and finishing every quest, psycho and collecting all collectibles could take too long in Nightmare.

Thanks in advance!

If you are doing every quest, you will naturally be brought to every area that was once locked off. The only exception I remember is the Armory Tragic Ending. After defeating one of the psychos, you receive the key to the Armory, so you have to travel back there. I forget the names of everything, but that is located underground on the southeast part of the city.

If you are doing every quest, you will naturally be brought to every area that was once locked off. The only exception I remember is the Armory Tragic Ending. After defeating one of the psychos, you receive the key to the Armory, so you have to travel back there. I forget the names of everything, but that is located underground on the southeast part of the city.

I know, but since I've probably got most of the collectibles which are in blocked areas on my first playthrough, I'm probably missing only a couple of blocked collectibles. Knowing which need specific quests to be completed or which quests actually lead to collectibles and which not would prevent me playing every single quest again. So I could finish those couple of quests I'm really missing while going for the Nightmare achievement, instead of risking running out of time while doing all quests all over again or playing through everything again. It wouldn't be a big problem playing again through the story for the collectibles , since I'm enjoying the series, but it would save me some time.

Edited by Warpath Soul

The one I remember is the one I missed. There's an old black lady at the hotel in the last chapter or two. You have to take her around to revisit memories. She died on me, and later I couldn't get to a blueprint in a house where all doors were locked; I'm pretty sure it said it was her house.