Ranking Up=Abilties cost more

That's just standard game..

The majority of skills cost 750-1250xp for level 1.

2000-3000 for level 2.

5000-6500 to level 3.

all passive are 750, 2000 and 5000

it isn't dependant on your actual rank, but your skills rank.

That's just standard game..

The majority of skills cost 750-1250xp for level 1.

2000-3000 for level 2.

5000-6500 to level 3.

all passive are 750, 2000 and 5000

it isn't dependant on your actual rank, but your skills rank.

No these are for level 1 abilities, I haven't upgraded them and I'm level 50 something. They cost more as I've ranked up and I've never bought them. Even my passive abilities for level 1 are 2000 for each class, 5000 for 2nd level and I can't see the 3rd yet.

Edited by XxINYOUREYE11xX

No these are for level 1 abilities, I haven't upgraded them and I'm level 50 something. They cost more as I've ranked up and I've never bought them. Even my passive abilities for level 1 are 2000 for each class, 5000 for 2nd level and I can't see the 3rd yet.

That's a bit strange, i'm level 63 and my abilities have been the same all-round o.O

Maximum i've spent for a passive on any character has been 5k.

Then around 6k or so for the abilities on certain characters.

Which character are you leveling up..

It shouldn't be costing you 5k EXP for a level 2 Power upgrade.. you sure you're not calculating wrong?

If the power is red or so, it means you've purchased it.

if it's not, try clearing your cache and re-booting the game? might have had a faulty Launch TU download or something.

I have to say thats odd as well because I was in the rank 70's when I stopped playing this hot garbage of a game and I never saw a increase in price even on my last character I had to grind out he still started level 1 750 cost then progressed higher.. But it's so easy to earn EXP in this game don't worry about it.

Maybe you have not leveled e.g. Four Eyes but Shona's while playing Versus. He has the same abilities and increasing one ability for one character will increase it for the corresponding one. All six Wolf Pack members have a clone character in the other Versus team. Leveled skills are also available for certain Heroes.