Current Boosting Methods

2 Player Race Multi Lap Bonus Method

+ Best method for RP after latest patch, earn money too

See this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=547374

Solo Racing

+ Still better than missions for RP after latest patch

- no money

You get more RP than winning against other people (in terms of race finishing RP at least) but you get no money which you would get if you raced other people. Just win, vote, continue, replay, and launch again.

Tips: Take all turns wide to keep momentum, keeping acceleration maxed is best followed by just letting off it followed by braking only when absolutely necessary, use Boosts after slowest turns or long stretches

Settings: GTA Race to get Boosts, 1 Lap, Super (Adder recommended, fastest car), Clear Weather so no rain, No Traffic, Time of Day your preference but Noon is good until you know it well enough.

Downtown Underground

Time per lap: Around 1:10 is my record, other people say they can do even better

RP: High race RP reward (varies by level, starts around 1k, apparently there's a slightly higher base RP reward for the longest race but this seems to be one of the best RP per time of the races)

Criminal Record

Time per lap: ~30 seconds

RP: Lowest race RP reward (varies by level, starts around 700) but considerably less in-game time.

Missions

- Generally not worth it now unless you're farming Mixed Up With Coke for money in a group

+Earn Money

Between Rockstar patching the two fastest ways to replay a mission and patching the missions where destroying an objective that's suppose to be delivered to complete the mission these are generally no longer worth the time.

Make sure you set the difficulty to Hard for more RP, playing with another person nets you another 20% and playing with at least 1 other crew member nets you another 10%. Some are level locked but you can join other peoples' games if they host it. If you're well over the required level for the higher level ones you might have to have them call you and not you calling them.

To replay you must either have someone join the mission as a spectator during the game, only they can hit replay and then re-invite you OR you can quite out after the mission (pressing B) and call the mission handler again and they'll give it to you again.

Death Metal

Mission Giver: Gerald

Level Required: 6

Time in-game: ~1 minute (the more players the better)

RP: 1000 Base RP, more depending on level

Money: 2k after patch (3k originally)

My Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyTAN0yauto]GTA5 Online RP Grinding Method - 1100+ RP Every 3 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

Violent Duck

More Money than Death Metal

Mission Giver: Gerald

Level Required: 15

Time in-game: ~1 minute (the more players the better)

RP: 1000 base RP, more depending on level

Money: 3k after patch (originally 9k)

Video (not mine):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIOAMbUEhzk]GTA 5 Online How To Farm $150,000 Using Violent Duct Mission Replay Exploit! Fast Money & RP! - YouTube[/ame]

Mixed Up With Coke

The new best mission for Money per minute after latest patch but still need a full room, I'm unsure on RP per minute vs. the other missions but it's probably the new best one too.

Mission Giver: Martin

Level Required: 45

Time in-game: Under 1 minute (4 players makes it faster, each goes for a car)

RP: 2500 and up

Money: 9k (Originally 18k)

Video (not mine):

The Parking Garage

Edit: No Longer do-able as fast as before since they patched destroying the objective

Handler: Lester

Level Required: 55

Time in-game: 2 minutes+

RP: 4500 and up

Money: 5k

Rooftop Rumble

Edit: No Longer do-able as fast as before since they patched destroying the objective

Handler: Martin

Level Required: 75

Time in-game: 2 minutes+

RP: 4000 and up

Money: 12.5k (originally 25k)

If anyone has video suggestions for these or if they want me to add anything let me know.

Edited by Steve007101

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rp?

Reputation points.

I get the idea but seems kinda pointless considering there are missions that give way more money (5-9k), and a similar if not more RP, and take a similar amount of time.

Obviously the earlier missions are going to give less dollar/RP so you may as well just progress through. At least it's not boring then lol.

My friend and I can do Violent Duct in about 2 min, and we're only in our 20's as far as level.

You earn about 1100 RP+ and over $9000 per playthrough. It's much faster and better.

Thats the point, dont care about the money as you will make enough anyway. Its about the REP.

The other mission takes a minute, for 1200 REP average with 3000. As stated id rather earn 2400 REP in 2 minutes than earn 1200 in 2 minutes

Any examples?

The race by the prison. Go solo. Set it to one lap. It can be beat in 30 seconds and you can keep on doing it. RP is scaled to your level, but it only goes up by ten each level. At level 18, I was getting 625 RP per race. With two races every minute or so, you can level up pretty quickly. Faster than the other methods listed, since it's a very short race. It's just boring going around in a circle and watching load screens.

Death Metal is still the best of anything mentioned for RP and I'll explain why.

You may get more money for Violent Duck but at the very best a perfect run is still 10-15 seconds slower than Death Metal on only a near perfect run and Death Metal has a lot less enemies, less risk, less space between spawn and the coke and a faster getaway car with less turns making for a faster drive time.

And the race idea sounds nice except for two problems. It's not actually 30 seconds, it's 30 seconds plus all the load screens which are mandatory no matter what you do. And when you consider that you're talking about ~3 min. for 1100+ (I get like 1200-1300) on death medal for everyone and a ~2min. 30 sec. race where only one person wins at least a few hundred less than what you get on death medal (last time I won one was only 825) and that's not counting the fact that you have to average out the points between the winner and loser if you're switching... Even if you're doing it with two boxes and always winning the race is still much worse for getting RP.

Edited by Steve007101