DotW

AccidentReport

Anyone else fed up how the DotW offers are now hidden away on the Games tab!? I rarely do anything but either fire up a disc or use the Quick Play bit under that to access Netflix or something. Cus I'm always on the home screen I never even see the DotW. It's stupid that it's only seemingly displayed on the Games screen.

They do it so you are forced to look at other advertisements. It's not that big of a deal for me anyway, I always check it from Xbox.com and not on the dashboard.

that's not really the point though. if it's on the main screen, i see it, i check it. if it's hidden away, i forget about it until it's too late. i know everyone doesn't have the same story as me, but i work overnights, i sleep days. so when i actually get that odd moment where i'm actually awake during the day, whats on my mind isn't going out of my way to look at xbox.com for a deal of the week. it's either actually playing a game, or going somewhere i can't go on a work day because it's not open during my wake hours.

by the time i remember about the deal of the week, its usually because i heard it on like the Gamerscore Popcast while i'm at work, which is usually 2 days after the DotW is already over. they're losing more money from me this way, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. there's been plenty of games the last few months alone that i would have 100% bought, but i've only bought like 2, and that's only because they were hyped enough that it was impossible to forget. (Minecraft, The Walking Dead)