Strider Challenges?

whoisdis

They won't be up probably until just before launch?

Well the game is already out and normally you can view the challenges for the particular game when you look it up on the xbox one marketplace. I didn't see any challenges listed so I am curious if that is in fact the case or if they are only showing up when you actually have the game.

Yeah I was hoping they would pop up tomorrow once it is officially out but don't see any still. Capcom had lots of challenges for Dead Rising 3 & Double Helix have lots for Killer Instinct so i'm finding it bizarre this has none currently. I'm actually holding off playing it for now after hearing about challenges in other games going funky when you play the game before the challenges are live/active *i'm looking at you tomb raider*.

I didn't see any challenges listed on the game when i looked it up on the marketplace, does this game have any challenges at the moment? If not I will probably hold out from buying it since I will no longer have deadline to 100% this game.

If you 100% the game on the front end it saves in your stats so the challenge would be unlocked since you obtained it.