just tried the demo and im seriously impressed

Suki

i normally hate side scrolling anything but credit where its due this game from what i have played in the 3 demo levels is awesome especially the rock castle level that was amazing i gotta get this but am trying to 1000 splinter cell BL and then of course GTA5 is just around the corner where do i fit this in and how long to 1000?

I would say 15-20 hours for 920g, two missing teensies slowed me down but I finished everything in about 17 hours and that's with most invasion paintings being completed without hassle. 20 hours sounds like a reasonable amount of time for someone who is average at platformers, then it's roughly 4 months of daily challenges if you're getting golds every time.

That's assuming that level 11 is the final level of awesomeness- if it isn't then I'm going to give up trying for the 1000g. If you own the game instead of renting it's not that bad, you only need to play it for a short time each day to get your daily challenges gold- it's still a pain in the arse, but it should not be nearly as bad as Mortal Kombat's or Gears 1 grindfest achievements as far as a literal (Xbox on, electricity charged) time investment goes.

Edited by Didi Mau

I'm on my way to the 1000 still, (15 achievemts out of 50, and almost 300 teensies rescued out of 700) but I could give a recommendation for a friend about this game. The controls are weaker than in Rayman Origins, but this still nice alternative to spend your spare - time!