Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners/Item Trading

Spartan

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get a hold of Desperate Escape on Professional as well as most of the verses achievements.

I do not have Professional unlocked on Desperate Escape yet though, but more if you don't either I'm more then willing to work with you so we can unlock the difficulty.

I work 3rds so I'm usually available during the mornings, except Tuesday and Thursday, when I have the whole day free. So shoot me a message!

I'm still looking to boost Suvivors & Slayers, I already have 10 wins for each done and have done the Team & Special achievements already. Just looking for a boosting partner for Surviviors & Slayers.

If you are interested then message me with a time and date. Please note that I'm from the UK so there maybe a time difference depending where you are from, please keep that in mind.

GT- Dark Stephiroth

Serious dedicated booster here. I can run x2 copies of RE5 along with the versus mode. Wanting to knock out all the RE Versus mode achivs.

Send a message to Gamertag: CHAINSAWING YOU

**UPDATE** I no longer need any of the versus.

Edited by GxP CHAINSAW

Looking to get the TEAM SURVIVORS 30 win achievement and the 80,000 points achievement to go with it. Will be online at 8:15pm PST(10:15CST, 11:15EST) to boost for these. Send me a message through Live or add your Gamertag to the list below if you're in for tonight

So it's settled, see you guys at night

1. Dustinator

2. Killian3349

3. I GameMaster l

4. Of CASS