Battlefield Friends

13ip0lar

That would be key.

Okay ended up subbing in for a buddies soccer team's double header in the fucking rain last night. Muddy keeper without cleats... :p

After Avengers TONIGHT, I'll be jumping in LOL!! Fingers crossed no more fucking soccer game assists at the last minute. Gonna start demanding a signing bonus for bailing them out!

Dude! Hook a brother up! I would rather be playing Soccer instead of Battlefield 3. As a matter of fact, my next Indoor Soccer league begins Thursday which means that my BF3 playtime is about to take a hit. :D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude! Hook a brother up! I would rather be playing Soccer instead of Battlefield 3. As a matter of fact, my next Indoor Soccer league begins Thursday which means that my BF3 playtime is about to take a hit. :D

Want to fly to Canada every Monday night? My buds team needs some experience. Have yet to negotiate that signing/ass-saving bonus, will likely be a pint of something dark.

OT: I finally watched that Colonel Level 100 vid. I could not stop laughing for most of my break. :woop:

MAV squad! :p

757 and the Sandbox, everyone jump in!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Excellent.

Although being reminded of pricks that get in your vehicle and drive you away... that is one major gripe I have with randoms. Should it happen on my server, I might just kick the driver.

OMG YES!!

LEAVE THE AMTRAC ALONE!!

Could not stop laughing. Just couldn't. Watched it with my bro just howling and not an hour later in a CQ game on Nosehair we were pushing back the enemy team to the RUS spawn and my bro was in the amtrac gunning them on their doorstep. Some dude got in, drove him into their protected zone then bailed. He was like WTF!?!!? I just yelled run!! The hesitation costed him seconds, didn't get out in time.

Fucking mole. We still won. Too bad you can't dogtag teammates, in situations like that it's justified.

Episode 3

Gracias!

Episode 4

Thank you!

These are brilliant lmao imagine trying to make these for CoD. :l

There would be one episode, and it would be too broken to watch.

I NEVER miss an opportunity to shoot somebody in the legs when they leave them hanging out of a building.

Same! They need to be punished :p

I NEVER miss an opportunity to shoot somebody in the legs when they leave them hanging out of a building.

LOL, it almost sounds like you are eagerly searching for those campers :D Funny, I do the same as well. It just feels awesome shooting up their asses for taking a rest in the corners of houses or other areas!