Anyone recieved their 400 MSP/ themes yet?

Thicketford

Wasn't it only for the first 3,000 people who downloaded that video from Live would get the MS points and the theme?

The first 5000 got 400 MS points, but everybody was supposed to get the theme.

As for me, I still just care about the theme.

I made the same thread 10 days ago and nobody that replied had theirs yet, even though it's well outside the expected wait time now.

Whoever was in charge of organising it, is a bloody moron apparently.

The first 5000 got 400 MS points, but everybody was supposed to get the theme.

As for me, I still just care about the theme.

I made the same thread 10 days ago and nobody that replied had theirs yet, even though it's well outside the expected wait time now.

Whoever was in charge of organising it, is a bloody moron apparently.

Agreed! :)

I mysteriously received 400 msp literally two days after downloading the trailer, (I say mysteriously but it made sense, was just a tad-bit early, 'tis all). I posted on one of the original threads over at the general section but only a couple of other people got the same.

I definitely didn't enter any other contest and was very quick to download the video so I find it extremely odd that hardly anyone else didn't get anything as well. I can only put it down as a fuck-up, I mean Microsoft have their fair share of mishaps.

I mysteriously received 400 msp literally two days after downloading the trailer, (I say mysteriously but it made sense, was just a tad-bit early, 'tis all). I posted on one of the original threads over at the general section but only a couple of other people got the same.

I definitely didn't enter any other contest and was very quick to download the video so I find it extremely odd that hardly anyone else didn't get anything as well. I can only put it down as a fuck-up, I mean Microsoft have their fair share of mishaps.

It would be from something else, as the tokens/points were 'supposed' to be sent out 4-6 weeks after, and nobody else on this forum or people i know have received anything.

It would be from something else, as the tokens/points were 'supposed' to be sent out 4-6 weeks after, and nobody else on this forum or people i know have received anything.

See, now that's what most people said before but I really don't understand where else I would have gotten the points from, It's the only option that makes any kind of sense. Like I said before it must just be a mistake, I suppose I'll find out whenever we get the emails or whatever the hell they're doing.

well, i made sure that i downloaded the video exactly a minute after the competition was started, it took about 30 seconds to download.. there is NO WAY that 5000 people downloaded it before me, baring in mind this was at what UK time, 1 am - 1:30am? ive even forgot what time it started it was so long ago :p ... so im not sure, i hope i receive that 400 msps and that theme because i could really do with them right now :)

game is utterly awesome, and a little bonus from this competition would really cheer me up, great addition to the end of my exams aswell as as long as i want to play red dead :)

See, now that's what most people said before but I really don't understand where else I would have gotten the points from, It's the only option that makes any kind of sense. Like I said before it must just be a mistake, I suppose I'll find out whenever we get the emails or whatever the hell they're doing.

If they were from that, you would have probably been emailed a code for the theme as well, i don't see them giving you one thing and not the other.

You could have got them from the Block Party Thing. they were giving out 400MSP as well, for spending MSP on 3 games, and downloading GR

EDIT: But i can see you dont have them all...

Edited by N3xus Gam3r

well, i made sure that i downloaded the video exactly a minute after the competition was started, it took about 30 seconds to download.. there is NO WAY that 5000 people downloaded it before me, baring in mind this was at what UK time, 1 am - 1:30am? ive even forgot what time it started it was so long ago :p ... so im not sure, i hope i receive that 400 msps and that theme because i could really do with them right now :)

game is utterly awesome, and a little bonus from this competition would really cheer me up, great addition to the end of my exams aswell as as long as i want to play red dead :)

it starts around 3-7 am est, which is 12 midnight - 4 am pst where microsoft HQ is. thats for 99% of DLC and XBLA

it starts around 3-7 am est, which is 12 midnight - 4 am pst where microsoft HQ is. thats for 99% of DLC and XBLA

great, i read somewhere that the competition started at 1:00am GMT... i could have really done with those msps but now it looks like i wont be getting them.

Typical R* bullshit. I was the 18th person (In the R* social club) to get 100% on GTA IV, never got my key to the city.

I wasn't that highly placed in the 100%, but I did recieve the claims form for the key to the city.

The way it was worded at the time on the R* Social Club was no form no key. I completed the form and faxed it to R*NY. Needless to say they never sent me a key. I emailed them about it and they said that just cos I got the email didn't mean I was guarenteed a key, which was the total opposite of what the website said at the time.

Anyway, moving on. The free theme and 400msp all smacks of 'typical R* bullshit' to me, too. The game sold a sh*t load and they're too busy counting their money, fixing their buggy game and creating some paid DLC. Too busy to honour their competition winners and they probably beilieve that as it's so long after the event that we've all forgotton about it.

Wankers!

i just got it

with a nice notice that it was only redeemable untill today, so for those who don't have it by now, chances are that when you get it, the code doesn;'t work anymore

its a nice theme, but as all images are red, why the heck did they make the bottom silver?

it should have been red, realy

this looks horrible imho

i just got it

with a nice notice that it was only redeemable untill today, so for those who don't have it by now, chances are that when you get it, the code doesn;'t work anymore

its a nice theme, but as all images are red, why the heck did they make the bottom silver?

it should have been red, realy

this looks horrible imho

I just got my mail about the theme and the code works.They didn't say anything about my movie token though.

Edit//You can redeem this token untill the 30th of this month

I didnt get anything in my mail, so i want to see some prof...