Be A Pro Achievements not popping?

GuidoNGR

You alright stated what you did wrong. The achievements won't unlock in pre season games. I had the same problem, just play a regular season game.

No, I said I have gotten 8 Assists in my First Regular Game and 9 in a Pre Season.

Kitty, you can only get the CHL Achievements in "Be a Pro" mode, all thee other achievements are earned through "Be a NHL Pro"

No, I said I have gotten 8 Assists in my First Regular Game and 9 in a Pre Season.

Kitty, you can only get the CHL Achievements in "Be a Pro" mode, all thee other achievements are earned through "Be a NHL Pro"

You can mess around with the game sliders in the game settings but the difficulty has to be pro, allstar, or superstar.

Go to My NHL 12 > Creation Zone > Create a Player > Create a Skater : put 99 everywhere and you can put Sniper if u want then apply changes.....After that go to Roster Management > Player Movement : and put your create player in the team you want to play..... Go to Be a Pro Mode > Be a NHL pro > New : pick your created player

Sim the 1st Preseason game and join around 5 min to go in the 3rd and scrore 5 goals ( using the sliders acdougla17 recommend ) then sim the other Preseason games without joining and you should stay in the NHL

Now you can do the achivements

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/E1/oJ/1YCLiGJhbC9ACxsFG1lTWDY0L2FjaC8wLzE0AAAAAOfn5-omWg8=.jpgMagnificently Great 15G, http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/gK/Lp/1ICLiGJhbC9BCxsFG1lTWDY0L2FjaC8wLzE1AAAAAOfn5-vGopw=.jpgMr. Hockey, http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/qE/cP/1ICLiGJhbC9MCxsFG1lTWDY0L2FjaC8wLzE4AAAAAOfn5-sgR7Q=.jpgFrom the Office

will pop up during the game and you will some videos after the game

Doesn't it have to be in "NHL Be a Pro" and not regular "Be a Pro"?

You keep repeating false information. When the achievement says NHL Be A Pro that doesn't mean you have start in the NHL (which is called Be a NHL Pro). In fact if you use an existing NHL player you will not be able to get most achievements since they require a created player.

You can start BAP either through BAP, Be a NHL Pro (selecting a player you have already created) or Be a CHL Pro, but the achievement can only be obtained once you are playing in the NHL.

You keep repeating false information. When the achievement says NHL Be A Pro that doesn't mean you have start in the NHL (which is called Be a NHL Pro). In fact if you use an existing NHL player you will not be able to get most achievements since they require a created player.

You can start BAP either through BAP, Be a NHL Pro (selecting a player you have already created) or Be a CHL Pro, but the achievement can only be obtained once you are playing in the NHL.

I have seen a lot of false and assumed info on these forums so far. Much more than NHL 11

Finally someone that actually read the achievement descriptions and understood what they mean. If you read the descriptions, it tells you exactly what mode to play. I had no issues unlocking achievements because the descriptions are very straight forward.

If it says with a created skater, that means you MUST use your actual Be A Pro skater.

When it says score 2,858 NHL career points, that obviously means the points must be scored in the NHL, not the CHL or AHL. Same thing goes for when it says NHL Be A Pro seasons.

I guess I will bold this information in the guide since it seems like most people tend to skim the info rather than read it all.

Edited by acdougla17

The only problem I have had so far is not realizing that EASHL drop-in games don't count for achievements like Every Man and Taking Shots. I guess they are not strictly in the "league", but the game still refers to them as EASHL. It's kind of annoying because it's hard to get 6 on 6 club games and playing as a human goalie when the other team has a CPU goalie is a good way to annoy your club.