Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post doesnt say what achievements youre going after... but I would have to assume its the poker and dice ones.. I'd like to join it... That Is of course if you are still looking to do it..

otherwise I might be out of luck

gamertag is: hor fo sho

i just sent a friend request to cloud 72

I have a TA session set up for the two full lobby achievements starting in 1hour and 20 minutes after this post.

Hit me up on Xbox live if you are interested. GT: JaredT84

Or join the TA session, we are currently at 5 because someone just dropped out

Looking to do Legion of Boom (Triple kill in Stronghold), Compulsive Liar (Full game and win with all dice remaining) and Pa-Pa-Pa Poker Ace (Full game and win with maximum blinds) :)

Message me with the achievements if you're willing to boost/help out. Thanks.

GT: DarkCreations

Edited by DarkCreations

Looking for help with the following: Go Team!, Compulsive Liar, Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace, Double Bagger, Who Needs Deadeye?, Call It A Comeback, Triple Crown, All 3 Stronghold achievements, Kingpin, Put the Posse on a Pedestal, and Smoke that Skinwagon.

If people also wanted to help me with the advanced co-op missions, that would be cool too, as I'm not good with manual aiming.

I know this is a lot, but unfortunately they all require friends (or srs skills), and my friends mainly don't have Red Dead. If you can help out, please message me what you can help with. My GT is KellanS. Usually available after 7PM Mountain Time. Thanks.

I'm looking to get all of these done asap.

Legends and Killers:

- Who needs Deadeye?

- Double bagger

Liars & Cheats:

- Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace

- Compulsive Liar

- Legion of Boom

- Put the Posse on a Pedestal

Undead Nightmare:

- Smoke that Skinwagon

- Kingpin

Willing to help with anything else. Also have a friend that can help out with me.

GT: Arkonoth