Quick Question with DLC Prep

rhemelious

Hey everyone, just wanted a lil heads up.. basically;

I've completed the game, I'm now looking to beat it on Insanity.

I haven't played the Extended Cut yet as I completed it before it was released... I'm going to buy Leviathan, Omega & Citadel

Don't really have £40 to spend right now, so was going to play as much as the game as I can, up to these 3 DLC landmarks, buy them then and carry on.

Any suggestions ?

Edited by rhemelious

• 3 weeks later...

The way I did it was that I had completed the game on insanity before most of the DLC was released. If you were then to select continue it would take you to right before Priority Cerberus (almost certain). I then bought the DLC. You can then play the DLC as long as you don't start the last story mission.

I would recommend saving citadel for last after youve done everything due to its storyline. The other two can be played in any order.

Enjoy!

I think they are the best two DLCs.

Leviathan had some great additions to the story. I liked the explanation of how the cycle started.

The Citidel DLC was great for different reasons. I didn't quite realise that this was the last I was seeing of Shepard until the the last part. There's some great lines of dialogue in there. Quite sad in its own way.

Going to miss Shepard and the rest of the crew. Bring on ME4!