Which characters are you using?

M1 Punk

I'm sticking with Jin & Lars for now, look like fun and solid characters. I wanna try out so many characters but its best to stick with two of them in order to learn the way this game works with characters you invested so much time in.

Edited by M1 Punk

I've been using Kuinimitsu and Yoshimitsu since Tekken 1 so that's my team. I dabble sometimes with Leo since I used her a bit in Tekken 6.

uhm.. leo is a boy.. or am i missing something?

I use BOB as my main char.. Need to find a good partner for him soon, but now slim bob is coming i think its gonna be a full bob-team for me :p

Other teams i use is Jin & Jinpachi and Jun & Xiayou

i am still on ps3 because the FG community is awesome there so far and i am getting used to the pad.

i am using Jin/Lili or Jin/Angel

not sure if i should switch to xbox and/or Arcade stick :/

and JaxTH thanks for the info, i have those costumes but never thought about using it on leo although i always wondered too ^^

and JaxTH thanks for the info, i have those costumes but never thought about using it on leo although i always wondered too ^^

I've been calling Leo "she" since they first showed her, but even though Harada said what gender she was last year some people still weren't believing, so I was glad when he said everyone would have swimsuits.

So putting Leo in a swimsuit is the first thing I did when I finally got around to customizing people. :p

I got the swimsuit collection myself and after checking out LEO i found out he/she has two sets.. The one JaxTH posted a pic of and a surfer set.. I find this strange since all the other chars (at least the ones i checked) only have one set...

The surfer stuff is more in line with what Leo normally wears while I assume the bikinis are there simply to show that Leo is female.

I'm using Hwoarang as always and have really been enjoying Miguel in this game.

I tried to use Anna but I just couldn't get in with her combos. I also quite like Nina, Lars & Steve.

Does anybody know why Gon never made it into TTT2? I heard it was something to do with licensing issues.
You just answered your own question. Gon predates Tekken, he was created for another game and Namco don't own him.

I've been playing Tekken since the first game, but I never became obsessed with it until the second when I would exclusively play as Jun. I loved her and I was so sad when she was gone. (She was also one of my first girl crushes actually, lol :p) I'd infuriate friends and family by repeatedly beating them with her. Good times.

Luckily, the Tekken series is great and I wouldn't let myself be put off by the lack of her so I continued to play and switched to Hwoarang, who I'm decent at but find the most fun to fight with. I experimented when Tekken 5 and 6 were released, fell for Lili, Alisa and Asuka (Zafina is cool too, she's just... weird to play as :confused:)

Imagine my excitement when Jun was announced for TTT2! :eek: I just got the game today and I'm having a blast. Something about it feels different than previous installments but currently my main tag teams are Jun & Hwoarang and Alisa & Asuka (the latter wrecks things up) Does nobody else like Alisa, haha?

I want to get better with Jaycee. And I'm excited for Kunimitsu again.

i played my jin/lili team until now but going to drop it.

gues i´ll change to Leo/Asuka i spend a good amount of time watching replays and trying out stuff with most of the cast but i fell most comfortable with these 2 i guess. oh and i asuka is one of my all time favourite FG characters.

also going back to play this game on 360.