Excited only for Map Editor :3.

XxGreatScythexX

I don't know if any editor will beat Far Cry 1's, the level of customization was incredible.

As for making maps, i have zero skill. I spent hours trying to make a decent one in FC2 but it never turned out like i imagined it. I ended up making some obscure ones filled with vehicles and gas tanks:p

To be honest with the inclusion of co-op, i don't think i will spend much time on MP.

I don't know if any editor will beat Far Cry 1's, the level of customization was incredible.

I think if you went back to it you would realize it is actually not that great. Far Cry 2 gave you a lot more to use. The first game's was really nothing incredible. At the time, yeah, but I remember a game (forget the name) that had an even better level editor. Some sci-fi shooter anyway.

I want to see some videos on FC3's level editor though; looking forward to it.

I remember seeing some amazing maps on FC1, and had a blast on them. Never played FC2 though. I love map editors in games, like Little Big Planet, Modnation Racers and Timesplitters, as I've always made some fairly good maps. Now with Minecraft letting the creative juices flowing, I'm gonna get on with making something pretty epic. I'm gonna have fun with FC3. Forgot it was coming out until I saw the achievement list posted.

I think if you went back to it you would realize it is actually not that great. Far Cry 2 gave you a lot more to use. The first game's was really nothing incredible. At the time, yeah, but I remember a game (forget the name) that had an even better level editor. Some sci-fi shooter anyway.

I want to see some videos on FC3's level editor though; looking forward to it.

Yeah FC2 did give you more objects to fill a map with but i didn't like the pre rendered maps. FC1 allowed you to build the map from the ground up, including the islands and general environment. Although i can't see this being a feature in FC3.

• 3 weeks later...